"You want to spread it?" Jax asked as he flipped him over, he guided Adrian's hand to his leaking rod, when Adrian touched it, he moaned as the precum slid over his thumb, gently he pumped spreading the lube, Jax growled as he was stroked, Adrian's hands felt good on his cock, they stroked and squeezed just right to make him groan and grunt with untamed pleasure. "I'm going to love you first, then after I've loved you, I'm going to fuck you." Jax remarked as he moved to position himself at Adrian's hole.

Adrian knew this was it, his virginity was about to go on leave forever, Jax moved down to kiss him, it was rough, demanding and it made ecstasy roll out in waves, slowly as he was kissed Jax thrust in, his mind was a bit hazy to register the stretch but in time it came, the kitsune paused letting Adrian breath, once he was calm he thrust in with a little more speed that made Adrian hiss and whine, all ten inches had slipped into him, after regaining himself Adrian kissed Jax, that was his sign to move.

Gently he pulled out halfway and thrust in again, Jax stroked him making him forget about the pain, his hard cock reacted instantly to his touch and yet again moans filled the room, Jax's thrusts were hard and they hit his prostate dead on, this caused Adrian to moan loudly, his moans were accompanied by grunts from Jax, he too felt the ecstasy, the pleasure and burning desire for more. "Faster Jax." Adrian mumbled as Jax pinned him to the headboard and rammed into his hole, the kitsune was abusing his senses, his mind was a mess and all he could feel was Jax inside him, filling him.

"Adrian, fuck." Jax swore as he moved his mate from under him to on top of him, he slapped Adrian's ass making him moan to the stinging pleasure, he bounced on the man beneath him like his life depended on it, with every thrust Jax made upward and every shove Adrian made downward both of them were filled with pleasure, Jax held his mate in place, one hand stroked his cock the other held Adrian, he began thrusting in and out of Adrian with a faster and harder pace, Adrian's eyes rolled back as his prostate was hit, and Jax didn't stop, he continued his assault, he was reaching his climax as well his mate cried out in pleasure that ripped through him.

He didn't need to stroke himself, ribbons of white hot seed spewed on their own from his cock, Jax had made love to him in such a way, he felt his walls being coated with seed that filled him, pleasure once again filled him as canines bit down on his shoulder, seed burst from him again, Jax was still filling him as well, he could feel some of it trailing down his cock filled hole, his vision was blurry until it faded into nothing but pure undeniable pleasure.

~~~~
Adrian.

"Good morning beautiful older brother, you're glowing." Johnny greeted with a slight jab that made Adrian narrow his eyes at him. "Good morning Johnny, sit and have breakfast, we have school." Adrian replied as the tall wolf wiggled his eyebrows at Adrian but sat down still. "Okay how are you going to school with that?" Johnny quizzed pointing at a very noticeable hickey, Adrian blushed slightly and snapped his fingers to hide everything making Johnny laugh loudly. "You do know I'm an empath right, I might not have heard but I still felt what you felt, all night long and morning too." Johnny commented and the comment alone made Adrian want to bury himself.

"Johnny stop harassing my mate please, he's been through enough." Jax was apparently no help since his statement to defend Adrian left so many holes for conspiracy. "Oh is that so, I wonder what since we haven't left the house since last week when the slightly scary man, who Mark thinks is cute showed up." Johnny retorted and Adrian immediately turned to the three six year olds eating their breakfast in a world of their own. "Sweetheart, you aren't supposed to know how cute boys are until you're a little older, but I won't hold it against you, you think Optimus Prime is cute." Adrian remarked looking at Mark who giggled as he was reprimanded.