Chapter 9: Dinner Night (JTTAU Pt. 2)

"Mom! You're seriously their friends!?! Since when!?!" Ashter says as Zina, Ashter's mother, giggles.

"Hehe... Don't judge me, I've been friends with them since I moved into their neighborhood, hahaha!" Zina says as Ashter sighs.

"Do I seriously have to?" Ashter says as Zina nods.

"Yes, please try and be friends with her, it's a bit rude you know," Zina says as Ashter sighs.

"Fine... Because you're the only reason I get my monthly allowance..." Ashter says as moments later, he is seen in his personal bathroom as he closes the door, sinking to the floor as he leans against the door.

"Ugh... Why did I jog in that park at this exact time..." Ashter says as he puts his hand against his forehead as his bangs ruffle as his forehead is revealed, Ashter's hand covers his hairline as well as his bangs as black and blonde strands mix together.

"Let's just get ready... Mom said that we'll be going in about an hour..." Ashter says as he is then seen combing his hair as a very long towel wraps around Ashter's waist as Ashter's body was softly chiseled, revealing muscles and toned areas on his arm. Ashter stops combing his hair as Ashter is then seen wearing some former clothes, a jet black shirt with a dark blue jacket along with black pants with a nice silver-buckled belt, as Ashter is seen making a gesture with his hands as his ears are seen fluffing up, twitching as he touches them.

"When will these ears stop moving!?!" Ashter says as he soon dramatically slams his hands softly in his sink, as he groans.

"Why now why now why now...?" Ashter says as he then looks up, seeing himself as his dark blue ears and light silver ears went along with his look as his black hair that is dyed blonde at the bangs fit the dress.

"Actually... I don't look half bad..." Ashter says as Zina soon knocks on Ashter's door,

"I'm coming in!" Zina says as Ashter says,

"I'm dressed, mom," Ashter says as Zina opens the door to see Ashter in a nice outfit, Zina looks around nodding as Ashter's bathroom was spotless, with a nice carpet, cleaned sink, and clean everything as she then turns to see Ashter's sink area as it is organized with hair dye which is mostly consisting of blues and blacks, along with a few toners and a bit of silver.

"Wow... To think my little Ashy was so nice and organized!" Zina says as she soon clears her throat, as she happily looks at Ashter.

"Wow... To think my boy would grow up so fast..." Zina says as she sniffs as she softly wipes a tear away, as Ashter blushed a bit.

"You know... There has been a very popular trend where werewolves pierce their little fluffy ears for decoration!" Zina says as Ashter turned white.

"Oh c'mon! If you are going to have those ears out at least do something than dying them!" Zina says as Ashter was a bit nervous.

"But mom! I'm still getting over my fear of those needles!" Ashter says a bit shocked as Zina cracked her nuckles.

"Ashter... You know how I am with this. If you're going to have those out I'm going to mess with them." Zina says as her yellow eyes turned darker as her long black hair was in a long ponytail, revealing diamond earrings along with bangs that is just like Ashter's, swiped to the right as it hovers her eye, Ashter loved her hairstyle choices but when Ashter begin dying his hair, Zina couldn't help but be amazed.

"Oh, c'mon Ashter! If I haven't gotten you that hair dye you would've had that mismatched color of black and white!" Zina yells as she chases Ashter as he runs away.

"I'm not doing it! And you can't make me!" Ashter says as moments later, the view is zoomed to his eyes, as they twitched.

"Ow-!" Ashter yells as his eyes were more closed as Zina says,