Chapter 17: Rights of Alpha

"So, I heard you've gotten better at Witchcraft, Mr. Lake!" Ashter's Witchcraft teacher says as Ashter nods.

"Yeah, I've gotten better and better at it the last few months," Ashter says as his teacher nods with approval.

"You know, this wasn't the first time I've had a werewolf and wizard student. Even as remotely as having a werewolf with a good grasp on magic!" His teacher says as Ashter nods.

"A lot of people called me a "cross"... Does it have to do with my lineage?" Ashter says as Ms. Hyria nods.

"Yes. But... You're just gifted. Don't forget that." Hyria says as Asher nods.

"Even my daughter knows that she'll keep you company until the end, don't you forget that," Hyria says as Ashter walks out of his class as Lucinda and he talked with one another,

"And remember that time I forced you to become my friend? Hehe, that was a childish move..." Lucinda says as Asher nods.

"I mean, we wouldn't even be friends if you haven't forced me to be your friend now would we?" Ashter says as Lucinda does shrug.

"Eh, I guess you're right on that one," Lucinda says as she sighs.

"But imagine, we're in the same grade, so we'll be by each other's sides until College! Can't you believe that..." Lucinda says as Ashter chuckles.

"Thinking about College now, huh?" Ashter says as Lucinda scoffs.

"Okay, maybe... You and Teony are all so smart so why not get a better education?" Lucinda says as Ashter does nod, until smelling trouble...

"What's up?" Lucinda says as Asher sniffs the air uncontrollably.

"I... Don't know...?" Ashter says as he smelled... Spraypaint...

"I'll be right back..." Ashter says as he leaves Lucinda as she waves at Ashter.

"Where is it coming from...?" Ashter says as he knows he can smell Spray Paint.

"Over here..." Ashter sniffs out the scent as he smelled a familiar scent as well with it...

"Aph..." Ashter says as he rushes to the smell, as he turns a corner to see Aphmau arguing with Gene, again. Asher growls as he walks to the two,

"So! Since that dog of yours isn't here, why not we hang out later?" Gene is heard from afar as Asher stops, seeing Aphmau chuckle as his ears helped him hear.

"As if! Ashter is more of a friend than you will ever become! Now leave me alone!" Aphmau says as Gene is seen putting an arm up against the locker as Gene encloses Aphmau in a somewhat cage-like position as Gene is heard chuckling.

"C'mon, I told you I didn't have that picture, remember?" Gene says as Aphmau still declines him.

"Even so, you'd be the LAST person I would consider hanging out with!" Aphmau sad as Gene is heard scowling as Ashter steps forward.

"She said she doesn't want to be with you, Gene," Ashter says as Gene was surprised for Ashter to be here.

"Hey, look at you! Like the hair, Ashy Boy." Gene says as Ashter stands there.

"Thanks for that, but you heard her, back OFF," Ashter says as Gene grins at that sentence.

"Or what? You can't attack me, remember?" Gene says as Ashter's eyes immediately go to its white shade.

"Attack you physically? Or magically? The choice is yours." Ashter says as Gene throws a punch in Ashter's face as his head jerks to the side, the fist a bit apart from Ashter's face as he wasn't amused,