ʚ•𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲?•ɞ

Start from the beginning

"But mind if i ask? Can i see the pic bright's first love? im just you know..curious" i slyly asked.

"Oh about that...we didn't have one and we didn't even have a chance to meet him since we were a child because me and my parents are in US while boss and his family are in Canada we just flew back here after bright's parents died..but you know when we face time bright always and never forget to tell us how much he like and how cute win is,and we know that our friend is so happy being with him...but after the incident we didn't see him smile like he use to be before" man stated.

I feel my heart clenched.

"We can make him smile but only the people he love can make him happy..there's a difference you know" boss sadly said.

"Why not go out and have fun..like going to movies and travelling.." i suggested.

Man shook his head.

"It's no use..we tried to blind date him but he always turn them down and he doesn't like to socialize with others that's why he only get out of this mansion when his going to work..we only begged at him when he goes blind date" man sighed.

"Is that so.." i sadly uttered.

Now i know why he is so cold and heartless...he must have missed his love ones but they're gone long time ago...same as mine..

I stand up and walk away from the dining room.

"Where are you going?" man called.

"Don't mind me P' im not hungry ,continue eating" i smiled at them and leave the room.

I walk towards bright's room and stood infront of the door.

I softly touch the door with my palm.

"I don't know if it's destiny or fate converged us together..but i don't wanna see a person who faced the same nightmare like me suffer alone.." i mumbled.

Bright POV.

That taste....it's still lingering on my mouth.

It's like the old days when im with him...

The way we share the dish that his mother made.

I hug my knees and close my eyes and remembered one of the happiest day of my life..with him.

{Kinder-1}

"Sarawat~" my little buffalo purr.

The way he called my nickname it's like a music to my ears...i feel bad for not telling him my real name...i know it will sound more better...

I turn to him and smiled.

"Yes little buffalo?"

He place a cute lunchbox infront of me and smiled sweetly.

"I tell mommy to cooked green chicken curry,i know it's you're favorite and you know it's my mommy's specialty too" he cheered.

"Really?" i smiled wider.

He happily nod and open the lunchbox.

"I promise you this will be the best green chicken curry that you've ever taste" he playfully winked.

"Let's see then" i smirked.

He took the spoon and scoop the food on it.

"Here let me fed you" he grinned.