ʚ•𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲•ɞ

No one's POV.

After bright slammed his lips into win the kiss start to be steamy as heck and win already feels the butterflies in his stomach.

He pulled bright's napes to deepen the kiss while bright move to his jaw and to his neck leaving feathery kisses.

"B-brighty i think make out is enough for today..w-were on you're office" win stuttered and moaned loud when bright suck his neck like a vampire who needs blood.

"So?" bright breathlessly said and move to capture his lips again.

"S-somebody.might.see.us" win mumbled between the kiss.

Bright pulled away for a bit and pat his head.

"Buffalo is you're feeling uncomfortable we can stop,i won't force you because i love you and i don't wanna hurt you" bright softly said and smile genuinely at win.

Win feels guilty for a while he admitted that his uncomfortably but after he heard what bright says not anymore.

He wrap his legs around bright waist and pulled him down until their chest touch including their groin.

Bright eyes widened and win grinned.

"I love you too" win said and captures bright lips this time.

There shared the kiss passionately filled with love and happiness.

Then once again bright moves to win's neck and suck it softly making win giggle at the tingling sensation.

"B-brighty i-it tickles haha" win giggled and hold bright's both shoulder while bright still continues to suck his already reddened neck.

"Phii bright~" win moaned as the older man has no plan of stopping.

"It tickles!" win shouted and giggled while moaning.

Meanwhile....

Gun,mike and pear were peering outside bright's office they can't see what the two are doing since the couch is facing the other side but they can hear the moans and giggles thats from win.

"Oh my! i can't believe its happening!" gun squealed like a girl after hearing the loud moans inside the ceo's office.

"Our bright is finally a grown up man" mike acted to wiped his fake tears.

"Oh my god my virgin ears!" pear covered his both ears while pouting.

Win's POV.

"You're already leaving?" bright ask while pouting.

I nod and smiled sweetly at him showing my bunny teeth.

"Fong must be looking for me since i haven't returned in the cafe yet"

Bright nod and frowned.

"How come i've never saw you in the khao cafe?"

I gulped.

This is it.you can do it!

"B-brighty theres something i-i need to tell you" i stuttered.

He tilted his head and smile genuinely.

"What is it?" he asked.

"R-remember the culprit who s-spillled white paint on your c-car?" i said with a shaky tone.

His expression become darker and i gulped.

"What about it?" he coldly asked.

I gulped again biting my lip as tears start to form on my eyes.