Thirty- six

"Umm... That is incorrect". I said. "No, I'm right". Yoongi says. "I never agreed to be...". Yoongi places a piece of paper in front of me. "The hell is... That's my signature". I looked at him. "How did you get my signature?". I asked. "You gave it to me remember?". Yoongi grins. "I never gave you anything!". I yelled and Yoongi stares at me.

"Wow... You must have felt good that night". Yoongi chuckled. "Then again... I am a pro". Yoongi said. "What the hell are you talking about?". I ask. "You don't remember?". Yoongi pouts. "I'm hurt". Yoongi says. "After everything I did to please you... You don't remember". Yoongi sniffs. "When the hell... ". Then I remembered.

I covered my face and Yoongi laughs. "I-I still don't remember signing anything". I said. "And that's on you". Yoongi says and smirks. "Then again... I will love to be on you". Yoongi blows me a kiss and I shot up from my seat. "Excuse me". I ran to the bathroom.

 I ran to the bathroom

"This is the bathroom!?!". I shouted. "They about to make me move into a restaurant because of a bathroom". I shook my head. "Yoongi played me". I pouted. "Fuck... How do I get out of this?". I sighed and the lights go down. "The fuck?". I said. "YA! I'M STILL IN HERE!". I screamed. "I know". Yoongi wraps his arms around my waist.

"Let go!". I ordered. "But I wanna show you my other talent". Yoongi whispers and nibbles on my ear. "Ge-get... Mmm". I moan when Yoongi starts sucking on my neck. "St-stop". I panted. "Ok". Yoongi says and pulls my pants down. "Ya! What the hell are you doing!?!". I yelled. "Shh". Yoongi bends me over the counter. "Just relax".

Mild smut

"Let me... Ah!". I felt Yoongi put a finger in my ass. "Yoon...". "Shh... Relax like I told you". Yoongi said and added another finger inside me. "Mmm". I bit my lip. "Does it hurt?". Yoongi asked and I shook my head. "Good". Yoongi says and starts moving his fingers slowly. "Mmm". I closed my eyes and let Yoongi do what he wants.

"Is this ok?". Yoongi asked and I nodded. "You're enjoying it?". Yoongi asks and I nod again. "Oh really?". Yoongi snickers and takes out his fingers. I whined and Yoongi kissed my cheek. "Don't whine little lamb, I'll give you something better". Yoongi said. 'He better not put his shit in me'. I thought and felt something I shouldn't had.

"Ah! Yoon... Wait!". I yelled while I felt his tongue go in my ass. "Ugh". I bit my lip. "N-not this... Plea... AHHH!". I screamed feeling Yoongi's tongue go deeper in me. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!". I was moaning up a storm and trying to keep my feet off on the ground. Yoongi was destroying my ass and I was... Enjoying the hell out of it.

I must have been moving to much cause Yoongi held my waist steady. "Yoon... Wai... Ah!". I panted and Yoongi's tongue hits my spot and I came. "Mmm". I shivered and heard Yoongi laugh. "I wasn't even finished yet love". Yoongi said and I dropped to my knees. "Such a waste". Yoongi scoops up some of my come.

I saw him lick his finger and smirk at me. "Tasty". Yoongi said. "I-I hate you". I panted. "Meh". Yoongi shrugs.

"We'll work on that".