Ninety-seven

(Y'all ok now? 👀💜)

Jungkook eyes widened when he saw Taehyung but Taehyung didn't even look at him. "I came early and saw a dead body outside and now I have to see this fucker?". Taehyung spat. "This day is ruined". Taehyung said. "Tae...". "Are you ok Jimin?". Taehyung asked. "I'm fine Taehyung". I told him. "Taehyung?". Taehyung stares at me.

"What the hell? What happen to Tae?". Taehyung asked. "He told me not to call you that". I pointed to Jungkook. "And what fucking right does he have!?!". Taehyung yells. "Tae...". "You shut the hell up!". Taehyung shouted. "What the fuck are you here anyway!?!". Taehyung yelled. "I-I...". Jungkook looks down.

"You came here to cause shit! Didn't you!?!". Taehyung yells. "How the hell did you find him!?! Tell me!?!". Taehyung shouts and Jungkook kept quiet. "You were stalking him weren't you? Fucking creep". Taehyung said. "Really?". I said. "You're really going to sit there in silence?". I asked and Jungkook doesn't even look at me. "That's all he can do". Taehyung scoffs.

"So I have to be the bitch in this situation huh?". I nodded. "Alright". I got up from my chair and went over to Jungkook and slapped him. "The fu...". "You don't have the right to speak now". I told him. "That's what...". "Tae... Shut the fuck up". I smiled at him. "You...". I looked at Jungkook. "Talk. Now". I ordered.

"I can't...". "What the fuck did I just tell you?". I tilt my head. "Talk. Now". I growled. Jungkook looks at me and gulps. "Umm... Taehyung, I... Umm... Need to tell you something". Jungkook said. "Will you let me talk?". Jungkook asked and turns to Taehyung but Taehyung turns his head away. "Talk". Taehyung said. "I'm not married". Jungkook said.

"Come again?". Taehyung said. "I'm not married". Jungkook repeats. "Bu-but the marr...". "They were fake". Jungkook said. "But... No... They were real!". Taehyung yells. "I know some good people". Jungkook said. "I...". Taehyung looks at me. I giggled at his shock face. "Explain to him properly Jungkook". I ordered and Jungkook told Tae everything.

"YOU FUCKING ABORTED BASTARD!". Taehyung tries to attack Jungkook and I stopped him. "Taehyung! Relax!". I shouted. "FUCK OFF ME JIMIN! I'M GOING TO KILL THIS HOE!". Taehyung screams. "I'm so sorry Tae". Jungkook says. "Don't fucking call me that!". Taehyung yelled. "Why didn't you use someone else!?! Why did you put Jimin through that shit!?!".

"I...". "Not to mention my brother!". Taehyung yells. "I'll kill you for hurting my brother!". Taehyung yelled. "Get off me Jimin!". Taehyung said. "Go take a walk Tae". I said. "I...". "Go take a walk". I looked at him. Taehyung looks at me with rage still in his eyes. Taehyung scratches his head and stomps out the house.

"He's not going to talk to me again". Jungkook says heartbroken. "He will... If you do something". I told him. Jungkook looks at me with big eyes. "What is it!?! I'll do it!". Jungkook says.

"Apologies to his brother".