Fifty- two

I was sleeping til I heard a knock on the door.

I ignored it of course but someone knocks again. "Oh my fucking god". I groaned and looked at the clock. "It's fucking eleven in the morning, who the fuck?". I glared at the door. "What chu want!?!". I yelled. "Jimin? It's me". Mr. Lee says. "What chu want?". I ask again and he walks in.

 I ask again and he walks in

I didn't give a shit about how he looked, I was sleepy. "Don't look at me like that, I woke up because of you". Mr. Lee says. "I didn't do shit to you". I yawned. "Yoongi's on the phone". Mr. Lee waves his phone in the air. "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!". I made grabby hands. Mr. Lee chuckled and throws his phone at me.

"Eek!". I covered my face with a pillow. "What's wrong... And he's gone". I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone. "Yoo... ". "Are you ok!?! Did they find you!?! Dongwook said he will keep you safe but he fail! Did they hurt you!?! Are they hurting you!?!". I just sat back and listen to Yoongi panic. "I'll find you Jimin, don't worry love, dad...".

"And... I'm going to stop you right there". I said. "I'm fine Yoongi, Mr. Lee just threw his phone at me". I told him. "That bastard". I giggled. "I'm so sorry Jimin". "Don't worry about it". I said. "I'm fine, really". I smiled and Yoongi didn't say anything. I giggled and I felt his confusion. "You miss me, don't you?". I asked. "Yes I do".

"Huh? Wa-wait, th-that's not fair, yo-you can't say th-that!". I yelled. "Wow... You butchered your whole sentence, calm down, take a deep breath and try again". "Fuck you Yoongi!". I shouted. "Don't tempt me little lamb". "Stop calling me that!". I puffed out my cheeks. "You're my baby, I can call you whatever I want... That's my right".

I just hung up on him and crossed my arms. "Stupid Yoongi". I said. "Thinking he can...". "AHHHHHH!!!". I jumped out the bed hearing Mabel scream.

"MABEL!".