Chapter 9

Frank Iero

I looked at Gerard in shock. He asked me out. Gerard fucking Way asked me out. Obviously, my answer is yes. I mean, who wouldn't turn down such an amazing guy. His hazel-green eyes pour into my soul and melts it.

"S-sure." I replied.

"Great. Be here on Friday by eight."

He got up from the bed an went into the bathroom. I found my boxers and slipped them on, as well as a pair if his sweatpants and the sweatshirt I was wearing before. Gerard came back out a few minutes later. I remained laying on the same pillow I used last week. He crawled back over me and fell onto the pillow next to me. We laid on our sides, our hands locked together and rested between us as we looked at eachother.

"WERE BACK!" Mikey ran into the room.

We ripped our hands apart and sat up. Ray walks in a few seconds later with two boxes of pizza.

"Mikey suggested pizza. I got some Red Bull too." Ray set the boxes down in front of us.

I picked up the first box and set it in front of Gerard and I. I opened the box to reveal a vegetarian pizza. I smiled and picked up a piece, Gerard did too. Mikey grabbed the second pizza - which turned out to have banana peppers, green peppers, sausage, pepperoni, and bacon.(?) He grabbed a slice and Ray did too.

After three slices of pizza and two Red Bulls, Mikey said something after twenty minutes of silence.

"You guys are so wierd." he said.

"What do you mean Mikey?" Gerard asked.

"You've been eating in perfect unison for five minutes. It's freaking me out."

We looked at each other for a second before I shrugged and went back to eating the rest of my pizza.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. Gerard got up and answered the door. A short lady holding a clip board and a navy blue office uniform was behind the door.

"The head minister would like to speak with Mr. Gerard Way, Mr. Michael Way, Mr. Raymond Toro, and Mr. Frank Iero immedietly."

We shuffled to our feet and slipped on our shoes as fast as we could, and followed the lady to the head minister's office.

~~~~~~~

"Hello gentlemen." the head minister said. "I have heard you four have been skipping class for about a month now. I'm afraid I am gonna have to cut you out of the program."

"Please don't!" I yelled. "All four of us have been working on forming a band together. We made it official last week."

I unzipped the hoodie and threw it to the ground.

"This is a shirt design Gerard created himself. Mikey came up with the name of the band. I have been writing songs and making up cords for songs - with Gerard's help - and we've even recorded our first song we made together. I have it of my phone. I pulled my phone out of the sweatpants pocket and found the recording I downloaded and hit play. Bulletproof Heart started playing. When the song ended, I turned my phone off and continued.

"We are probably the only people in this program who actually took this as an advantage and used it to make a living out of it."

He interrupted me. "Actually, your wrong. There are a few other students who have done the same thing. But they haven't gotten as far as you four because they have been going to the classes to help them improve-"

"Your wrong." I interrupted him this time. I'm defiantly going to get kicked out of this place. "All you do in the classes is nothing. Everyone fools around with the instruments, recording equipment, etc. etc. half the time the teachers aren't even in the room! It's like you just created this program last year. That's why we have been skipping all our classes. We want to do something that could change and save lives."