Chapter 8

Gerard Way

I'm getting too attached to him. I can't let him know my secret. Or the others. Mikey's the only one who knows, because he's one too. Who knows what will happen if this secret gets out. Especially Frank. Little adorable raven and blue haired Frank. His eyes are my favorite feature - besides his lips. His large eyes are this special hazel-brown color; that makes him look innocent. But the hair says otherwise. His fringe hangs over his eyes somedays, and on others - when he has the time - its swooped over to the side and ends in a loop. To me, I think he should let it grow out an cut the dyed ends off, and trim the side bangs a bit, and keep his hair a natural raven color. That would make him look even adorable.

Ahead of Frank and I is Ray and Mikey. We were on our way back from the little recording studio the program provides. Since there's nothing else to do. Even though the professors said it would be just like collage, so far, all we've done is nothing. Literally! All we do in the classes is fool around with the instruments and equipment. That's why I wanted to form this band. We were probably the only people - besides Bob - that is taking this as an advantage and actually doing something that could possibly change lives.

"Gerard?" I heard someone say.

"What?" Snapping out of my thoughts and I looked down to see it was Frank who called my name.

"Sorry. You zoned out for like five minutes."

"Oh. Yea, that happens when I over think too much."

"What were you thinking of?"

How I'm slowly falling for a mortal.
"Nothing important."

"If it wasn't important, then why were you thinking about it?"

"It's only important to Mikey and I. And don't bother asking him."

"Oh alright. But best friends don't keep secrets from eachother. Important or not."

Those words will forever be implanted in my brain till the day I perish and turn into a pile of dust.

~~~~~~~

Frank Iero

I laid on Gerard's bed; one of his hoodies wrapped around my body from the cold room. Gerard laid next to me. His left arm wrapped around my shoulders and kept me close. I curled into his side and inhaled his scent. He smelt of vanilla and cigarettes. I closed my eyes and cuddled more into his side.

"You smell good." I mumbled into his chest. "Like vanilla."

"Well your hair smells like strawberries." he chuckles.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I leaned up and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. He slightly sat up and moved his left arm down my back, while his other hand was supporting his and my weight. he pulled away and ripped his hoodie and my shirt off. He then reattached his lips to mine for a few minutes before he started kissing down my jaw and neck. I moaned as he started sucking on my sweet spot above my collarbone. Thank god Mikey was with Ray to get food. They probably wouldn't appreciate it if they saw their friends making out with eachother. He ripped his shirt and flipped us over so he was straddling my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck; his left hand beside my head, supporting his weight above me and his right hand was playing with the button on my skinny jeans.

"God your beautiful." he whispered in my ear.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. My heart started to pound when he looked at me up and down.

"Your even more beautiful than I thought."

He started kissing down my chest and stomach and stopped right above my boxer breifs. He started playing with the hem of them before pulling them down to my ankles.

"So beautiful." he whispered looking at me up and down.

He climbed of of me and pulled pulled be down to he end of the bed. He climbed between my hips and started kissing me before climbing off the bed and kneeled down to face my now hard member.

"You ready?" He asked.

I barley managed a nod before Gerard put me in his mouth. I grabbed onto his hair and moaned his name as he started bobbing his head.

"G-Gerard. I'm gon-na-"

I came into his mouth. He swallowed and got up from his knees and sat down next to me. I leaned into his side and tried to slow my heavy breathing down.

"That was amazing." I said between breaths.

"I know. Maybe next time you should be down on your knees." He smiled.

"Okay."

We remained quiet for a few minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence, just a comparable silence.

"Hey Gee?"

"Hm?"

"What are we? Cause I know friends don't make out and give each other blow jobs in each others dorm rooms."

"Maybe we could turn it into something."

"What do you mean?"

He lifted my chin so my eyes met with his. "Frank Iero, will you go out with me?"