Chapter 10

Frank Iero

"This is bullshit! I decide to waste my second half of my Junior year, and the first half of my Senior year to sit in a room and play simple cords on my shitty acoustic that I already know. When I could be with you guys and making music for a living."

Ray and I sat on our beds in our dorm. I had my notebook open on my lap trying to come up with the rest of You Know What They Do To Guys Like us In Prison. (I finally got the official name for the song.) I jotted down a few verses, before my mind drifted back to the events of wednesday.

Ray sighed. "I felt the same way Frank, but I don't want to get expelled from the program. Believe me. Catholic school fucking sucks. I know if I get seen with Mikey and Gerard at school, I'll start getting called a faggot and all that other shit."

"I'd be better off dropping out all together. The dumb-ass jocks would shove me in my locker and call me a faggot, cock sucker, kinky slut, anything they could think of really."

"Your school sounds worse than mine."

"I know."

I looked back down to my open notebook on my lap. I wrote down what I thought of before I had my conversation with Ray.

Life is but a dream for the dead,
And well I,
I won't go down by myself,
But I'll go down with my friends.
Now now now now... (I can't explain)
Now now now... (I can't complain)
Now now, yeah!

"Done!" I yelled.

"What?" Ray looked up from his laptop.

"I finished the song." I smiled. "I'm going over to Gerard and Mikey's dorm. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

He shut off his laptop and got up from his bed to meet me at the door.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we finished a song!" Mikey yelled.

"Yea! All we need is a drum part and BAM! we're famous." Gerard said with a smile.

I started strumming a few random cords when Gerard came up to me.

"Hey." I smiled looking up at him.

"Hey." He said, running his hand through his fire truck red colored hair. "Can I talk to you in private?"

"Yea."

He helped me up from the floor I was sitting down on. We walked outside if his dorm and a down to the end of the hallway where we know nobody would be able to hear us.

"What is it Gee?" I asked him.

He just pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

"I had a great time last night." he whispered in my ear before lightly biting it.

"Yea?" I started twisting some strands of his red hair with my fingers.

"Yea." He licked the shell of my ear.

His hands slipped down my torso and under my shirt. I gasped a little when his hand slipped into my pants and rested on top of my croch. He smirked when he heard my gasp. I looked up to him and noticed something different with his eyes. They weren't the normal hazel-green eyes he has. They were turning red.

"Gee?"

"Mhmm"

"Y-your eyes."

~~~~~~~

Gerard Way

"Gee?" Frank said.

"Mhmm?" I still had my hand on his croch.

"Y-your eyes."

I just leaned down and kissed him.

"Nothing to worry about babe." I said.

I know what he means about my eyes. This is the first time in a while my eye color was changing from hazel to red when I'm horny. I know my fangs will retract any minute, so I have to keep my lips away from his neck until my eyes change back. I don't want to hurt my little Frankie. I pulled my hand out of his pants, but continued to kiss him. Frankie decided to turn the tables and started kissing me down my jaw and neck. He stopped and looked up at me. He smiled and got on his toes and kissed my nose.

"We better head back." He said. "We've been out here too long."

I felt my eyes slowly change back and I nodded in agreement. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~

ILY my little penguins!

~Jo❤️