Chapter 12

Frank Iero

"Drink from me." I told him.

He remained silent. I gave him a sympathetic look.

"Frankie, its just that-" I leaned down and kissed him.

"Its okay." I whispered.

He sat up and kept me on his lap, keeping his fingers on my waist. We kept our eyes locked for a while. His eyes slowly changed to a blood red color. That was when I kissed him. His fangs were pocking out of his perfect lips, slightly brushing against mine. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I moaned and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His sharp fangs were poking my bottom lip, almost piercing the skin. I'll probably have snake bites by the end of the month if his fangs keep coming out during our make out session. Gee pulled away and started playing with my lip ring. He pulled away and went to my neck vain. He kissed my neck and I felt his fangs poke at the visible vein. I let in a sharp breath as he plunged his fangs into my neck. I was about to scream due to the pain I was in, but I suddenly felt pleasure run through my body. I moaned at the pleasure. After a minute or so, I started to feel a little dizzy.

"Gee," I said.

He pulled away and licked the wound. He looked at me and smiled. His mouth and pearly white teeth were stained with my blood. He licked his lips and teeth clean from the blood. I fell onto his shoulder and he laid down on the bed. I kept my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Just a little weak."

"Get some sleep babe. You'll feel better when you wake up." He kissed the top of my head. "Thank you Frankie."

I didn't say anything. I cuddled into Gee and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up and I felt like shit. I opened my eyes to be meet my hazel ones.

"Morning Frankie." Gee said.

"Morning Gee." I said weakly.

"You still sound weak." He gasped. "Did I take to much blood? Oh my god Frankie I'm so sorry!"

"Gee, its okay. I'm fine. You needed it."

"No. If I take to much, you could die. I don't want my Frankie to die when he has so much ahead of him."

He stroked my hair. I looked up at him.

"You think I have a lot ahead of me?" I said.

"Of course. Your so talented Frankie." He kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and slowly climbed off of Gee and out of bed. Gee helped me into the bathroom and helped me undress. We stepped into the shower and Gee helped me wash myself off. I rested my head on his shoulder as the hot water runs down my back. Gee kept an arm wrapped around my bare waist and the other was rubbing shampoo into my scalp.

"You feeling any better Frankie?" He asked me.

"A little." I mumbled.

He pulled me under the water and rinsed out all the suds from my hair. He shut the water off and picked me up and carried me out of the shower. He set me down and dried us off with a black towel. He picked me up again and carried me to his bed. He went to his dresser to grab us clothes. He threw on his own clothes before walking over to me.

"You seem stronger." I pointed out.

"I feel stronger." He said. "Arms up."

I lifted my arms above my head and Gee slipped a shirt on me. He helped me to my feet and helped me slip on a pair of boxers and a pair sweatpants. Gee sat me down on the bed before sitting down next to me.

"Gee?" I said.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"Promise me that if you ever need to drink, I'm always here."

"Oh Frankie." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I can't do that to you."

"Only when you really need to. Like I said. You seemed really weak last night."

He nodded his head. "Did you feel . . . p-pain?"

"Only for a minute. Then, all of a sudden, I felt like I was in cloud 9."

"Really?"

"Mhmm." I smiled.

Gee pulled me into a hug. My head buried in the crook of his neck.

Gerard Way

The second Frankie said that he felt like he was on cloud 9, I knew for sure he was the one. I wasn't going to tell him that, he would probably want me to change him. I can't do that just yet. He's still young.

"Really?" I said.

"Mhmm." He nodded his head.

I pulled him into a hug. His head buried into the crook of my beck. We remained silent for a while.

"Gee?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we going to be together forever?"

Shit. It's to soon to change him.

"Of course we will Frankie." I said. "But not yet."

He nodded his head.