Bellatrix's Vault

Emma's P.O.V.

"Draco. You said you knew where one of the Horcruxes were." I said

He nodded.

"Hufflepuff's cup. It's in Bellatrix's vault."

I sat down and thought for a moment.

"Polyjuice potion! Hermione gave me some in case we needed it. As well as helped enchant this with and Undetectable Extention Charm." I said, holding up the pouch I've had connected to a string that I slung around my shoulder.

"Genius! But how are we going to get one of Bellatrix's hairs?" Cassie asked.

"There's one on my shoe here. I know it's hers. She leaves them everywhere. Sheds like a cat." Draco amswered, picking up the hair and handing it to me.

"Cassie. You can do this." I said.

"What? Why me?"

"You've been around Bellatrix longer than I have when you were stuck in Malfoy Manor. You know how she acts."

------------------------------------

Cassie, now looking exactly like Bellatrix Lestrange, said. "Let's go."

I apparated us to Diagon Alley, and we were able to get into Gringotts without being seen.

"Miss Lestrange!" the head goblin exclaimed, but you could tell he was frightened.

"I'd like to get to my vault." she said. "I've brought Draco along."

"And who are the other three?" he asked.

Cassie quickly came up with a lie, "New Death Eaters. What does it look like?"

Thr goblin took it and said, "You'll need to present your wand."

Cassie -- er -- Bellatrix's eyes widened. We haven't thought about this.

"I hardly think that necessary. " she argued.

"It's protoco --"

"I can have you and your family murdered in less that a day. Now take me to my vault!" she said.

Cassie made a very convincing Bellatrix.

"Very well." the goblin said.

We were going through the rails, and I managed to block the theives stream that removes all enchantments without the goblin noticing. When we got to the vault, Cassie carefully removed the cup after the goblin had taken down her multiplying curse.

Though, I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed my mothers locket that Bellatrix had stolen in the first wizarding war.

That's when the goblin new. Cassie's polyjuoce potion was wearing off, and we ran for it. We managed to get outside of Gringotts but Seamus was struck in the leg, ripping a large cut.

I managed to get everyone and dissaparate. Still holding the cup.

I had apparated us to a forest. And Seamus immediatly began yelling.

"You blew our cover! We could have died!"

"I'm sorry! But it was my mother's locket and it meant a lot to her. I couldn't just leave it!"

"I -- Can't stand not knowing where my family is. I just can't stand not knowing if they're okay or not. I don't think I'm brave enough to hunt for horcruxes. To be on the run --"

"You're a Gryffindor, Seamus."

"That doesn't matter! I know I'm a coward but --"

"At the first sign of danger you're going to bolt? I tried to talk you out of going but you insisted! And now you're acting as if you had to! If you don't want to be here then go!"

He looked at me with incredible shock. But he raised his wand and dissapparated.

Cassie and Draco both looked at me with pity.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. This is what it takes to take you-know-who down. And if Seamus couldn't do it -- maybe I can't either. Stupid Voldemort --"

I said his name. That's when the snatchers appeared.

"Emma!" Cassie shouted, reaching for my arm. Draco and Cassie dissaparated without me when a snatcher ripped me away.

I managed to dissaparate before they could get me and I ended up by a stream. Alone.