Sirius and the Department of Mysteries

"You're father? You just rat out your own father?" Fred asked.

"Shut up Fred!" I said, and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ow!"

Draco scowled, "Well, I didn't -- What, would you rather me not have told you? You ungratefull little --"

"Okay, okay," Riley interupted, "Let's not start the name calling, alright?"

-------------------------------------------------------

"The dream I've been having." Harry said as we walked out of the hospital.

"What dream? Harry, you need to try harder in occlumency! You're not supposed to be having that dream anymore!" Hermione scolded.

"But, they -- They've got Sirius in the department of mysteries!"

"Harry, if you're thinking about --"

"We have to, Hermione! We have to save Sirius!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

 We ran to the Gryffindor common room, where we saw Ginny and Neville.

They offered to help.

"Harry! At least use the fire in Umbridge's office to see if he's not still at Grimmauld place." Hermione insisited.

Harry agreed and Ginny, Luna, and I standed gaurd in the hallway while Seamus and Ron went to create a distraction.

Then I saw Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Zabini, and Terrence Higgs, the Slytherin Seeker.

"Damn it." we started to run, but Terrence and Zabini used a tripping jinx.

Zabini dragged Ginny up by the arm and held her in place.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!" I yelled, when Terrence held me by the collar.

Crabbe and Goyle were holding Luna back from tackling Terrence and laughing,

"LIke little Loony Lovegood can do anything to help her stupid friends."

Luna narrowed her eyes.

"Don't call her Loony," I growled.

"You seem to forget that we're the ones with all the power right now." he said.

"Where's your little Irish scum, huh?" he asked.

"He's. Not. SCUM!" I screamed and kicked him in the shin and making a break for it.

Pansy ran and tackled me.

"Gah! Get this bitch off me!" I yelled.

Shoving her off, I grabbed my wand and shouted, "EXPELLIARMUS!" at Zabini. he then flew back and released Ginny. Ginny then yanked Crabbe and Goyle off of Luna. 

Despite how she looks, that girl is strong.

We ran for it. I almost collided with Seamus when I yelled, "RON! SEAMUS! RUN!"

They turned to see that Umbdrige's "Inquisitorial Squad" A.K.A. Slytherins, were chasing after us.

The followed suit and we were able to make it all the way to the forbidden forest and lose them.

We heard a scream from not to far away in the forest and ran towards it.

Harry and Hermione were standing there watching Umbridge get dragged away by Centaurs.

Ah, the third best day of my life. The other two, well, you'll hear about them later.

"Over here!" Luna shouted, she was standing by a pack of thestrals.