D.A. Meeting and Mr. Weasley

Emma's P.O.V.

Another D.A. meeting.

I walked into the room of requirement with Luna, and there were Christmas decorations Harry was taking down.

"These are nice. Did you put these up?" Luna asked.

"No. Dobby the house elf."

"Ah." I nodded.

Luna pointed at the ceiling, "Mistletoe."

Harry looked up and jumped out from under it.

"Good. thinking," Luna said seriously, "It's often infested with nargles."

Harry raised an eyebrow at her and looked at me. I just shrugged.

Everyone else started filing in until they were all here.

"Okay," Harry said, calling us all to order, "I thought this evening we could just go over the things we've done so far, because it's the last meeting before the Holidays and there's no point in starting anything new right before a three-week break --"

"We're not doing anything new?" Zacharias Smith interjected, "If I'd known that I wouldn't have come. . . ."

"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then." Fred said loudly.

Several people sniggered.

"We can practice in pairs," Harry instructed. "We'll start with the Inpediment Jinx, just for ten minutes, then we can get out the cushions and try Stunning again."

We all divided up. I paired with Luna, considering Seamus paired with Dean, and we began practicing the jinx.

"Impedimenta!" I cried, and Luna froze. 

I looked over at Harry and Neville, and Neville seamed to have improved greatly over the weeks.

Luna unfroze and took her turn, "Impedimenta!"

I froze for a minute before unfreezing again.

Harry began walking around the room and watching us.

"Great, Emma. Luna."

I smiled at him.

After ten minutes of the Impediment Jinx, we laid out cushions and began practicing Stunning again.

At the end of the hour, Harry calt a halt. 

"You're getting really good," he said, beaming at us. "When we get back from the holidays we can start doing some of the big stuff -- maybe even Patronuses."

We all got really excited.

People began clearing out and heading down to their dormitories.

"Happy Christmas, Harry." Luna and I chourused on our way out.

"Happy Christmas, Harry." Seamus followed.

"You too." Harry replied.

Luna, Seamus, and Dean walked with me on my way out.

-------------------------------

Harry was gone for three days and I began to get worried,

"Seamus, what happened?" I asked.

"I told you. He just woke up in the middle of the night clutching his forhead and screaming in pain. He said something about Mr.Weasley. He was attacked or something. He kepts saying he saw it through You-Know-Who's eyes." he retold.

"You mean Voldemort."

"Don't say his name!" Neville said, covering his ears.

"Fear of a name only increases the fear of the thing itself."

 "i know. It just -- I'm just not used to it."

I nodded, "Alright, I'll try not to say it around you."

I walked with Seamus to the Gryffindor common room so he could get his books, when I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"HARRY! RON! HERMIONE! YOU'RE BACK!!!" I shouted, and ran towards them.

I tackled whoever I could first into a hug. And it happened to be Harry.

"Darn it. I was aiming for Hermione."

Harry just laughed. I hugged Hermione. And then Ron.

"Where were you? I got so worried! I didn't have anyone to study with, Hermione! And Ron! I had no one to stuff my face with food with! And Harry, I had no one that wouldn't flinch when I said Voldemort!"

Neville let out a frightened squeak behind me.

"See? Anyway, Seamus told me about what he saw, Harry. You're scar is burning again? And what happened to Mr. Weasley? I hope he's alright. . ."

"Yeah. He's alright now. He was attacked by a snake."

I nodded, "Yeah, Fred, George, and Ginny left the second day you were gone to go visit him. Ginny was as white as a sheet. She was so worried." I dropped my voice to a whisper, "Ron, and I think Fred was crying a little bit."

Ron laughed, "Fred cried??"

I nodded, trying to contain a laugh.

"Riley was litterally holding George as he rocked back and forth on the floor. . . Yeah. . . They were a mess."

I shook my head laughing.

"Well, the next D.A. meeting's still on. Get your coins ready." Harry said to Seamus, Neville, and me.