The Burrow

A/N: Each book, I'm going to put a picture of what Seamus looked like in that book.

Emma's P.O.V.

"Our sidekick is coming to the Burrow!!!!" Fred and George were yelling on our way to the train,

"Yes! We get it! You've said it at least five times from the dormitory down to the great hall!" Hermione yelled.

"We're just excited because we have someone to help us with our inventions! Besides Riley of course." George said.

I rolled my eyes, "I hope you know that I'm not going just because of you. I'm going to the burrow to hang out with my friends Ron, Harry, and Hermione. They're the reason we're going in the first place."

Neville was going with us because he lives with me so I would've felt bad just going and leaving him there without anyone but mum and dad.

Fred and George frowned. "So we're not your friends?"

"You are. I'm just saying they're the reason I'm going in the first place."

Fred and George jumped, "YAY!"

"Wait. I have to say get Seamus and Luna!" I said.

"Alright! We'll save a spot for you! Make sure they hurry up!"

I ran back through the castle entrance to find Seamus struggling with luggage.

"Hey Seamus! Do you need help with that?"

"With me luggage? Sure. Thanks." he said.

"So what are you planning to do this summer?"

"Oh, I was going to visit with some family back in Ireland."

"Cool. I'm going to the burrow. I'll owl you?"

"That'd be great!"

"Well, I have to find Luna, we have to hurry."

"Alright. Wait - there she is!"

He pointed to Luna next to the entrance.

We got Luna, and I helped Seamus carry his luggage to the train by using 'wingardium leviosa'. He would've done it himself, but he put his wand in his suitcase. He's mastered the spell with my help.

We got on the train and sat in the compartment with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Hey guys!" I said when we opened the door.

"Ah. There you are!" Hermione exlaimed when she saw us.

Luna, Seamus, and I sat down across from them.

"So, are you doing anything this summer Luna? Seamus?" Hermione asked.

"I'm going to Ireland to visit some family." Seamus said.

"I'm just going to stay with my dad. He'll even let me help out at the Quibbler." Luna said exitedly

"That's cool."

We talked the whole way there, and when we got off the train, I said goodbye to Luna and Seamus.

Seamus' P.O.V.

"Bye Luna! Bye Seamus!" Emma said, before hugging both of us.

I blushed. She just hugged me. Why am I blushing?