Hamara Rishta

Hello guys, Thank you very much for all the lovely comments I got, I am thankful for that, Love you.

It started from Vansh's confession that Ragini was his ex.

Changes:

Anupriya/Kabir are not evil like the show.

Vansh's bitterness is due to Ragini's betrayal.

Ragini is Vansh's ex-wife.

Some changes you'll get to understand with the story.

Author's pov

Vansh snapped at Riddhima angrily when he spotted her in the place he forbid her from coming to.

V(angrily): How many times I told you to not dig up the truth? But you can't understand this small thing !! Do you even care about others! Tell me, why did you come here, damn it!

R: I want to know about it, it's my right as a wife.

V(mocking): Wife! yes, A wife who is mistrusting me? What have I done to deserve it? 

R(angrily): Maybe because you forcefully married me, Because of you, I was separated from the man I was intending to marry.

V(hurt): It was for your well-being, but you can't see anything good in my acts, always accusing me.

R: Good? On my wedding day, You broke into the house and married me, because of you Kabir went.

V(shouted): God damn it, Why Am I even bearing it? Do you want to know the truth? Then Fine, Kabir died !!

She was taken aback and didn't believe what Her ears heard, It was impossible for her to believe!

R: You are lying! you are a bloody liar.

V(sigh): I am not lying, he died, In that day, I got to know that he is my step-brother.I wanted to bring him home, But to my bad luck, My rivals plotted against me a conspiracy.

Fb starts

Kabir was excited about his wedding with his lady love, his Riddhima, Who took his heart with her innocence. He was going out of his apartment when Vansh came there to talk with him.

Kabir looked at him not recognizing him at first and then he exclaimed.

K: Ohh You are Vansh Raisinghania ! the famous businessman.

V: Yes, Hello, and you are Kabir (he paused trying to find words and then continued) Kabir Raisinghania.

K(laughed): No no, I think you are mistaken, I am Kabir veer Sharma.

V(serious expressions): No, You are my brother, Kabir Raisinghania.

K(perplexed): No, How come I am your brother?

V: You are Anupriya RAisinghania's son, my mother's, She lost you when you were a kid, You were kidnapped. I was looking for you for a long time, My private detectives couldn't find you. But at least, I used the only way that the psychiatrist suggested, My mom couldn't really remember the exact incident of your kidnapping because of the trauma. We used hypnosis, it helped her to relax and start recalling the face of the kidnapper. with many seances and police support, we reached him. And he turned out That Veer Sharma was your kidnapper Kabir!

K(in shock): Dad! No! 

V: I am sorry, but he is, He snatched you from your family & raised you up. I am glad that you are not like him, you are a police officer. I didn't tell mom that I found you Because I want to surprise her.