Me vs kabir 1

So guys ..You want jealous vansh ..let's see what vansh will do if he felt jealous

Firstly anupriya and kabir are not evil..Kabir is anupriya's son that she hided from the world because she was scared of the scandal..

Secondly kabir sent riddhima to investigate for real because he thought that vansh killed Ragini ..

Ridhhima married vansh for kabir's motive but while staying with him she got to know him well and started falling for him .

Vansh is the same as the show ..

Riddhima was shot by his rivals ..

V's pov

I was thinking about riddhima ..This girl had turned my life upside down ..She came doubting me and investigating about me ..I know who sent her ..Inspector kabir ..I wanted to confront her but then she confused me by taking a bullet on herself for me ..Damn she melted the Stone hearted vansh ..Angrey interrupted my thoughts about my wife

An:Boss ..I found out something about anupriya Mme ..

V:Mom??

An:Yes,On the 1 th of every month ,she sent an amount to an account which is registered under the name of "kabir singhania" ..

V:The inspector??? What ?? he is my ennemy ..Give me these ..I have to get some answers ..

I walked inside mom's room ..She was crying but seeing me she removed her tears ..

V:Mom ?? Why are you crying??

Anu:nothing beta ..Just like this ..

V:Mom i'll ask you and don't lie please you know how much i hate it ..Who's kabir ??(showing her the papers)

Anu:I can't tell you vansh ..

V:Mom you know me? i'll go to any extent and i swear i'll know..Just tell me

A(scared):he is ...my ... SON

V:????????????

A(crying):kabir the inspector is my son ..I had a relation before marriage and got pregnant but my fiancee died ..And my parent got me married to your dad..I had to leave my son alone ..I was a horrible mother to him ..I am sorry i lied to you all ..

I hugged her ..

V:Mom all this pain you couldn't share it even with your vansh ?? your son ..Don't you consider me your son ??

A:I swear i loved you genuinly ..My love wasn't fake ..

V:Do you trust me mom ??

A:I trust you

V:This son of yours swear in front of you that he will bring here his brother ..Kabir is my brother now ..Not my enemy .

She hugged me crying her pain out ..She suffered a lot ,But no more !

Police station

K's pov

I was reading some files ..Someone stand there ..Who is he?? vansh??

K:came here to surrender ??

V(smiling): i should have known this attitude must be of my brother ..

K(puzzled):What ??

V:I came here as your brother ..Your elder brother ..To take you to your house ..To VR MANSION .

K:I don't believe you ..

V:Call mom then ..you know what i'll call her ..

He dialled mom's number ..

V:mom..Talk with kabir

He gave me the phone .

K:Hello

A:Kabir beta please come with vansh ..I was dying to live this moment ..

K:Ok mom

I gave him his phone ..

K:let's go ..

He smiled

V:let's go broo

I looked at him strangely ..I don't believe he's the same vansh ..I mean he's behaving like we were never enemies..Weird !

We went to VR MANSION ..

R's pov

They told me someone special is coming ,i don't know who is he ?..All i know that he is mom's son ..My eyes went wide seeing who he was ..Kabir????

V's pov

I was happy bringing my brother home ..

Mom hugged kabir crying ..

A:Finally you are here with your mother ..I am bad mother right ?

K:No mom ,you were forced ..You didn't do it wilingly ..

A:vansh mera beta ..Thank you very much (hugging me )

They looked at us waiting for the introduction ..

V:well , i introduce to all of you Kabir raisingania ,My brother ..

They were still looking at him ..

V:Guys come on ..

S:hi bhai ..

K:Hi sis ..

V:How cold !you are brother sister you should at least give a brotherly hug .

They hugged eachother ..

V:great ..Ishaani come ..

I:Welcome bhai ..

K:Thank you ..

Da:I am very happy that i have another grandson ..

He took dadi's blessing ..

V:Oh finally riddhima she is ...(How may i forget that ???? He was her boyfriend damn it ! )

K:I know her well ..Hello riddhima ..

R:Hi kabir ..

I glared at her ..Why he should be the ex boyfriend of my wife between millions of people ??)

K:Good to see you again ..

R:Me too ..I guess ..

R's pov

It's awkward ..Kabir sent me to gather proofs against his brother ..And i am now married to that brother ..It's the joke of the history !I have to talk to vansh .

V's pov

God ..Is she still in love with him??

SO How's the first part of the story ??

The END OF PART 1