My Saviour

Hi guys ..this is written specially for another special reader..it's long a bit ..sorry i imagined it this way..enjoy ..love you

V's pov
I am the vansh raisingania..i am doctor ..it was my mom's wish to see her son a doctor ..I love helping people by nature..I can't see the pain..my mom was sick ..I saw her suffering till death that's why i promised myself to always sooth other's pain..I am transfered newly to this hospital .
I was checking the patients ward by ward when i heard someone shouting at Ragini .
Ragini is my colleague..chipku type..and me being the gentleman i didn't find it good to hurt her dignity .
So i always treat her nicely and bear her acts..

I walked in the ward only to find a beautiful young lady was shouting cryingly on Ragini ..seeing her outfit ..don't tell me ..she is "patient" !
Rag:riddhima stop it ..give me that immediately..
R:no you witch i will not give it to you ..
V:what's wrong?
Rag(tired):she didn't had her food since yesterday when i asked her the reason she said because she is holding that (big heart)..i told her to give it to me but she created a fuss over the matter..
Now you give it to me NOW !
V:stop it ragini ..don't shout on her don't you see how her state is??..you are doc so behave as one..(turning to riddhima)..sweethy what's your name??
Rag:I told you ..
She shut her mouth when i glared at her..stupid !
V(softly):can you tell me ??
R(tensed):but mom dad told me not to talk with strangers ,otherwise they will do bad things to me..
V(smiled):I am not stranger..i am vansh your friend..can you become my friend ?
R(happily):yes i don't have friend..always alone..i am riddhima..you are my friend na??
V:of course
R(whispering):can you please make this witch go??
V(hold her laughter):ragini you can go. i will handle her..
She walked out angrily glaring at riddhima..
V:now my friend .can i ask for something as well??
R:yes friend
V:i want you to have food..can you trust me to hold this for you??
She thought for seconds ..then she gave it to me..
V:that's like my little girl !
She started eating cutely..i wondered what happened to her?she seems young 23?24?? ..what made her loose her mental balance..i have to search about it ..
I searched for hours and i found out why she is like this..she witnessed her husband's murder ..she held herself responsible for that..as her husband tried to protect her from goons...he died and her brain couldn't accept the shock..she lost her mind ..I can't blame her ..no one can bear that mysery ..Now it's my turn to heal her.
I feel strange ..her innocence made me feel it's my duty to hide her from every danger on this galaxy..
Now i have to collect some informations about her husband ..i called my friend Angre who is a cop (🤪🤪 Angre again) .i asked him to investigate and he sent me a file ..
Kabir sharma police officer the son of anupriya.. loved his wife so much..they had love marriage ..wow he even sent me his pics ..i will try to refresh the memories in her mind..
Anupriya ..she blamed riddhima for her son's death..she left her in the mental asylum
I went toward her ward ..seeing me she smiled happily
R:my friend where you have gone?i was alone..
V:here i am ..do you need something ??
R:let's play ..
I opened my mouth to speak
R:please ..pretty please ..they don't let me play ..you said you are my friend !
V:yes i am ..but we can't ..we well disturb the others..
R(angrily):you go ..you are not good friend..i won't speak with you..
I tried to pacify her but she was stubborn not to talk with me !
I went out and i came back again after few minutes ..
V:riddhima?
*********
V:you won't talk to me??
*********
V:emm then ok i will give this chocolat to the witch !
R:no ..is it for me??
V:so princess got her tongue back ..happy for that..yes it's only yours!
R(clapped her hands happily):wow thank you..you are good friend (kissing my cheek)
I made her take the first bite but her eyes turned teary ..
V(scared):what happened??
R:i don't know..something is hurting here(pointing toward her heart)..is it because of chocolat ..but mom says that sugar hurts the teeths ..why is it hurting here??
V:it's ok ..just eat it ..it's not because of chocolat..it's because you were angry with your friend.
R(innocently):is it??
I nodded .
R:then i will never be angry with you again
V:promise?
R:promise .
I don't know why although i understand her state i felt my heart filled with joy..what's wrong with me??