2. "Dirty Details"

Mila's POV

I woke up with my head hurting so incredibly but the constant vibrating of my phone made it impossible not to wake up. 

I picked my phone up just to see tons of messages from Cassie. 

Cas <3 to Mila 11:22 AM

Please open the garage I'm outside my mom can't know I stayed out

Cas <3 to Mila 11:23 AM

Mila wakes uppppp

Cas<3 to Mila 11:23 AM

Mila 

I groaned and quickly texted an 'okay' back before walking downstairs quietly opening the garage hoping my aunt wouldn't wake up since she was only laying on the couch. 

Cassie quickly slipped inside, we closed the garage and headed up to my room. Cassie groaned and fell back on my bed.

"God, what a night", she chuckled. I laid down next to her, "tell me about it". 

"McKay and I fucked for the first time. At first, he was so rough", she explained. "Ew has he seen too many pornos?", I giggled. 

"I guess but it was so loving", she explained smiling to herself. "Uhhh someone has a crush", I teased. "Shut up bitch", Cas laughed. 

"But it was magical". 

Cassie looked up at the ceiling before turning to look at me, "Tell me about your night". 

"Not much happened, Nate yelled at this new girl, Jules who cut herself. Maddy fucked this Tyler guy in the pool", I explained until I got cut off again. "I asked about you". 

"Well I was super drunk and uhm", I stopped talking not knowing how to classify the events from last night. 

Cassie smirked sitting up quickly pushing me lightly, "Tell me, I wanna know all the dirty details". "Stop", I laughed, "Nothing dirty happened really". 

"Come on tell me", she kept whining. "Okay okay. Nate Jacobs kissed me or tried to make out with me or whatever", I said quickly. 

"What?!", Cassie asked shocked. 

"I don't even know like we were drinking and just chilling but then a lot of people started to leave. It was getting pretty quiet and we talked a little and well he kissed me but I stopped due to Maddy and he kept insisting that I go upstairs with him". 

"Ew he's such an asshole don't forget that", Cassie explained all seriously. "I know Cas don't worry". "I just don't want you to get hurt, Nate is a fuckboy. He will be back with Maddy in a heartbeat". 

"I know I'm not hoping he likes me or anything, I'm just getting over my break up with Sam and he is a psycho", I giggled. 

"Good", Cassie said laying back down 

*SKIP TO SCHOOL*

"Why does everyone think we fucked?", Maddy asked loudly. "Because you did it in the pool", I chuckled. 

"And there is video evidence", Cassie told Maddy as all of us walked through the hallway. 

"I was totally blacked out, I can't remember it at all", Maddy lied since we all knew she did remember. "Well anyways, I like him and it's not like the first time we fucked but I just don't want anyone thinking I did it to piss off Nate". 

"I'm pretty sure everyone thinks that", Kat insisted. "Well if someone says something tell them it's not. He actually could be my new boyfriend and I don't want Nate doing anything against that". 

"Are you really over Nate this time? For real real?", Kat asked. "Uhm duh or else I would have fucked him that night", Maddy said, "But Kat I heard you lost your v-card". 

Kat immediately blushed, "Yeah not like I'm ever gonna see him again", she giggled. "So literally everyone got dicked down except me", I laughed. 

"Your time will come Mila", Cassie laughed throwing her arm around my shoulders. 

School started soon, my first class was Math. I know it's weird to say but I liked math, when you understood it is pretty easy to do. 

My class was already filled when I stepped in. I noticed the blonde girl from McKay's party sitting there so I decided to sit next to her. 

"You're Jules right?", I asked her after she made eye contact with me. "Yeah, I guess you saw my little show at the party Friday?", she chuckled. 

"Yeah, I did. I'm Mila by the way", I smiled. "Nice to meet you. So do you know who this tall dude was?", Jules asked. 

"I just moved here as well but my cousin is actually 'friends' with him. His name is Nate Jacobs, quarterback and I guess you could say he's the popular guy", I explained. 

"Good to know, I'm definitely gonna stay away from him now", she giggled.

"Good morning class and welcome back".

During lunchtime, I sat with Cassie, Kat, Maddy, and a girl named BB. "I totally think McKay is hot", Kat smiled at Cassie. 

"He definitely is. Are you guys like a thing now?", Maddy asked taking a bite off her apple. 

"Uhm I don't know", Cassie answered. "Well you should, you'd make a good couple", BB said hitting her vape. 

Maddy looked at her phone and started smiling. "What you smiling about?", Kat asked. "Oh just Tyler, he's gonna pick me up from school after practice and he wants to cook for me", she explained. 

"The party guy Tyler?", I asked. "Exactly".

"So you actually do like him?", Cassie asked a bit shocked. "That's what I've been telling you guys, I wanna move on and Tyler being older than me and having his own apartment is the perfect thing", she explained. 

After a short break, Maddy looked up smiling towards me, "Have you tried cheer?". "Yeah, back at my old school I was the captain of the Cheer team". 

"Perfect then you're in", Cassie smiled at me. "Cassie and I are the captains which makes you part of the team practice is every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday", Maddy explained and grabbed her backpack. 

"I'll see you two at the practice", she smiled at Cassie and I as the rest got off the table as well. 

"You know you don't have to do it", Cassie smiled at me. "Oh no I totally want to", I answered smiling. 

The first practice actually went pretty well. Of course, I wasn't doing too well it was only my first practice. 

We all stood in the parking lot waiting for Tyler to arrive to pick up Maddy. "You definitely have to tell us how it went", I told Maddy. 

"I will but I'm sure it's gonna be good", she smiled as a car pulled into the parking lot just as the football team came out as well. 

"Perfect timing I would say", she smirked to herself as she walked up to the car and gave Tyler a kiss through his window causing a little scene before walking around the car getting into the passenger seat.

"What a bitch", I heard Nate say under his breath. 

"That's Maddy, come on let's get home", Cassie smiled. "Mila wait-"

*****

Hey

Okay, this might be a little different from the other Nate story's but in my story, Maddy will move on from Nate at first just so you don't get confused.