Saturday

Jenna's P.O.V 

I was in my room when I heard Kira in her room lisent to music. When I walked in to her room I seen she was lisenting to Jack and Jack dancing around her room. "What are you doing" I asked her. "Trying to find an outfit for today" she replyed "Okay well I am going to get dress can I do your hair" I responded "Sure i guess i was just going to put it up in a ponytail" she stated. I walk out of her room and to my to find an outfit that looks cute. 

When we are ready we went to get in the car

We drive to Windsor. "Are we meeting them at the mall or some thing" I ask "Jack said that we have to pick them up at there hotel" She replid "Ok where are there hotel" I ask her "He said it was Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel by the casino so yeah" she replied. When we get there Kira starts to call Jack. 

Phone convo KIRA

K- Hey we are here 

K- Ok we will see you soon Luv you 

Andy's P.O.V 

I was getting ready when I heard a knock on the room door Rye was out with Brook so it wouldn't be him. I open the door to see Jack.                                                                                                "Hey Mate" Jack said walking in to my room "Did Kira tell Jenna about you two yet" I asked "Yeah she said that Jenna already know her and I where texting" he replid. Jack's phone starts to ring 

Phone convo JACK

J- Hey Babe whats up

J- Ok I will tell Andy and we will be down in like 3 minutes tops

J- Luv you too 

"Kira says that there here so we should get going" Jack told me after he hung up. "Ok" I replide. I grab my phone and wallet. We walked out of the room and to the elevator. As soon as the doors open we walk in and start our jorney down. "So what are we going to do today" I asked. "Kira said there is a trampolin park that has trampolines, go-karts, glow-in-the-dark mini golf & dodgeball" he replid. When we got out of elevatore we walk out of the hotel and to their car.  Kira was sitting in the back seat so Jack disided to join her so I got in the front seat. Kira had her phone connected to the radio. When she pressed play "Die from a broken heart" started to play. We start jaming out to music intill we get to the place when we get to the place we go up to the counter.  After we pay we go to the lockers. We went on the trampolines after like ten minutes Kira and Jack disapired. "So did Kira tell you or what" I asked "That shes dating Jack yeah she did. Did he tell you" she asked "Yeah" I responded. We started to mess around for a bit intill Jack and Kira came back. "Where did you two disapper too" Andy asked "Jack forgot to put his wallet in the locker so we went back there" Kira anwsers. We start jumping on the trampolie. We then see they have a fome pit so we start jumping in to it. After a while we start to get hungery so we went and got are stuff and left. When we got in the car Jenna putted her phone to the AUX cored and she press play and «Forget me too by MGK and Halsey» started to play. "Where do you guys want to go" Jenna asked "MCDONALD'S" Kira and Jack screamed. We started to drive too McDonald's. When we get to McDonald's we start to order. Both Kira and Jenna got the same thing McDouble no onions and no musterd with fries and Kira got sprite well Jenna got Coke Jack and I got McDouble. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------Later-----------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

I walk into Kira's room to see her on her phone. "Hey, what are you doing," I asked her. She looked up from her phone, shutting it off in the proses. "Nothing, just watching YouTube videos" she said while smiling. "Do you want to go maybe to Chatham tomorrow," I asked her. "Sure why not"  She replied. Just as she says that, her phone starts to ring. Just as I am about to leave, she told me to come sit with her since it was a video call from Jack. I go and sit beside her as she picks it up. As it connects, it's not Jack's face, it's Brooks. "Um Hi" Kira said "Hey" Brook said with a smile "Why do you have Jacks phone" I asked "He left it in here when he went to Andy and Ryes room" He replied "Ok, but why did you call me" Kira asked "I was bored and all of Jack's games on his phone is boring" He said "Why are you on his phone in the first place" I asked "Don't know, but I have to go I hear him coming back BYEEEEE"