The conversation

Jenna's P.O.V

"Hey can I talk to you" I asked Kira well walking into her room. "Sure what's up" she replied "You left your phone on the counter" I told her "Okay can I have it back" "I seen the same contact I did earlyer Kira so I am going to ask again who is Irish Cutie" "No one Liam changed all my contacts and I guess he changed his to Irish cutie okay can you just leave it alone" Kira asked grabbing her phone and pushing me out of her room. "By the way Sky asked us to go to the stables with her tomorrow and then we can wash up and go out to eat." I told her " Fine can you get out" she asked "Fine love you" I replied "love you too"she yelled back 

----------------------------------the next day------------------------------------------------------

We where on are way to the stables when Kira's phone went of. "Who is that" I ask her "No one" she replied.  We get to the stables when we get in the stables we see Skylar. We go change. 

My outfit

Kira's Outfit 

Kira's Outfit 

When we get out of the change room Kira takes a picture of her outfit

When we get out of the change room Kira takes a picture of her outfit. "You girls ready to ride." Skylar asked. "Yeah" me and Kira say at the same time. "Sometimes i wonder how you guys are not realated." Skylar says. We go to get are horses. Skylar's horse is a white Dutch Warmblood named Jupiter. Kira's Horse is a brown turobread horse named Loco. Mine horse is a  black friesian horse named Ash he is 17 hands high and gelding and he 7 years old. We are on a trailride just talking "So any boys catch your eye Jenna" Skylar asked "Nope" I answered. "What about you Kira" Skylar asked "Maybe" she responed. We start troghting. When we get back to the stables we go shower and get change since Kira is the fastest she is out before everyone else. Skylar and I are walking out of the bathroom just as Kira is getting off the phone "who is she talking to" Skylar asked "Most likely her mistery boy Sky" i respond. We get up to Kira. "Ready to go" I ask walking up to Kira "Yeah" she replied "You coming Sky" I asked "Where are you going" She asked "Out to eat" Kira reply "no i have to go home but next time" she replys. We start walking to the car when Kira gets a text "what reastrant are we going to" she asked "Eastside Mario" I replied. She goes on her phone again "why" i ask "Just wondering" she said well we walk to the car.