Secret hang out

Jack's P.O.V

I was getting ready to hang out with Kira today. Kira is an amazing girl and I learned a lot about her when we where hanging out at the mall. Just when I finish putting on my jumper there is a nocke on my door. I open it to see Brook and Mikey. "Mate why couldn't you open the door yourself" I ask "Forgot the keys, where are you going" he ask "To the mall to buy some more jumpers." I reply. "Okay cool can we come" Mikey comments "Um I was kinda hoping just to walk around by myself it will probably be boring" I respond. "Fine we will just hang here" Brook says. I walk out of the room and text Kira 

To:Beautiful 💋

On my way 

From:Beautiful 💋

Ok I am by the food court 🍔 😗

To: Beautiful 💋

Ok see you 😙

I start walking to the mall when I get there and see Kira sitting in the food court. I walk behind her "Guess who" "Niall horen" she says while laughing. I let go she turns around and gives me a hug. We start walking and talking. 

Kira's P.O.V

Today Jack and I are hanging out at the mall. I start to get ready when Jenna comes in "Hey Yoyo I am going to Windsor do you need anything" she ask "No but I was going to ask you if you could drive me to the mall so I can pick out a secret Santa gift for my friends" I ask I finish getting ready and walk out to the car. Get in "okay so I am going to Skyler's so I will pick you up at 4 and we can go out for dinner." I look at the time and it is 1 so by the time we get there it will be 2 so I have 2 hours with Jack. 

-----------------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------

When I get to the mall I go sit in the food court when I check my phone Jack texted 

From Irish cutie 🍀 

On my way 

To Irish cutie 🍀

Okay I am by the food court 🍔😗

From Irish cutie 🍀

Ok see you 😙

I am playing on my phone when someone covers my eyes "Guess who" "Niall Horan" I say well laughing because I now it's Jack he lets go and I give him a hug. We start walking around he grabs my hand well we are walking. "So favourite cover we did" He asked "Don't have one" I replied simply. We have been walking around for about an hour when we stop to get food "Kira I now we haven't nown each other for that long but will you be my girlfriend" I asked "OMG yes I will be your girlfriend" she reply. "We can't tell the boys or your sister" I said "Fine by me" she respond. She looks at her phone "shout I have to go we have been here for 2 hours Jenna is going to be here any minute" she said and kissed me on the cheek. 

Jenna P.O.V

I was hanging out with Skyler. ''So do you want to go to the stable's with me'' she ask. ''Sure, I'll ask Kira'' I responded. ''Where is she, she could of came.'' she asked ''she said she needed to go to the mall to get something for her secret santa thing with her friends'' I said. ''cool'' she said I looked at the time 3:55 I have 5 minutes to get to the mall to pick Kira up. ''I have to go i will see you tomorrow at the stables and i will talk to Kira about it'' I said running out of the door. I get to the mall and Kira is waiting out side for me. ''Hey how was your day with Sky'' she asked smiling. ''It was fine how your day at the mall'' I asked her all she did was smile. well we where on are way to the restaurant she got a text. ''Who is that'' I asked ''no one'' she said smiling without looking at me. She gets another text and I looked over since we are at a red light and I see the contact name «Irish cutie🍀 » ''So who is Irish cutie'' I ask her ''no one now go''. 

Andy's P.O.V

Jack just got back from the mall. I was waiting for him to get back so I could talk to him about our new cover when we get back to the uk. ''Hey Mate'' he said walking in to the hotel room ''what are you doing here'' he asked ''I was waiting for you so we could talk about the cover of bad guy'' I told him. ''Ok whats up'' he asked ''I was thinking that we should do that mini car thing like in Her video'' I told him ''Ok cool'' he replyed well walking in to the bathroom just as his phone went off shingling him that he has a text ''Can you get that'' ''sure'' I look at his phone to see the contact  «Beautiful 💋». ''Beautiful says that she had fun hanging out with you today. Who is Beautiful'' I asked ''No one'' he started to get difensive. I walk out of the room and start to text Jenna. 

To: Mall girl 🎵🎶

hey do you want to hang later 

From: Mall girl 🎵🎶 

Can't hanging with Kira today we are going to eat and then go home. 

To: Mall girl 🎵🎶

Where are you 

From: Mall girl 🎵🎶

Windsor because I wanted to hang out with my friend and Kira had to go to the mall for a secret santa gift 

To: Mall girl 🎵🎶

Cool I have to go talk to ya later 

Maybe that is who beautiful but it can't be he wouldn't keep that from us and he expetiolly keep that from Mikey and Brook and they were both in his room before he left to the mall I am going to talk to them. I go to Mikeys room because I know that is were they are. 'Knock knock knock'. ''Hey mate whats up'' Mikey anwsers the door. ''Hey I have a question for you two'' ''What's up mate'' Brook asked ''did Jack say anything to you guys about who he was going to the mall with'' ''No he said he was going to the mall by himself'' ''Ok" I said I walked out of the room thinking why jack lied to the boys.