Will you go out with me

Jenna's POV

I was laying in my bed when Kira walked in. "Get up. Let me pick out your outfit, do your makeup and hair" She came in yelling "What no we are just going to the stables i don't need to be dolled up to go riding" I said "No, but we are going out to eat after so yeah you do. Also, i am not riding i am going to stay back at the barn" She said "First off you are Way too hyper. Second, i will bring another outfit to change and i will do my hair there. And Third, why aren't you riding today" I told her "I just had like a whole bag of sour patch kids, fine but i AM picking that outfit and all you need to know is there is a surprise coming for you to the stables and i have to be there for it" She replied. She walked out of my room. A few minutes later, she walks back in with her phone in her hands, texting someone. "Who you texting" i asked her "Just Jack, he asked if i could hang out today" she mumbled.

Andy's POV

Jenna's POV

When i walk out of the bathroom to see the boys all standing there, Andy with a guitar and Jack with flowers in his hand "What's going on" I ask weirded out just then Jack walks over to me and handed me the flowers with a smile then he walked back to the boys Andy starts to play the guitar.

When they finished, Andy walked up to me and asked, "Will go out with me." I looked around at all the boys and Kira, "Well i can't really say no, can I but yes I would like to go on a date with you" I said.