Chapter 4: Evil Strikes, Defendix YIKES!

Começar do início

Marina: Totodile (Dia)

Mikey: Eevee (Vee)

Ash: Pikachu (Voltage), Oshawott (Oshie), Riolu (Ri)

Serena: Vulpix (Pixie)

Goh: Scorbunny (Ace)

Chloe (Cerise): Yamper (Boltzy), Eevee (Veevee)

Jim: Charizard (Char), Chespin (Chester), Lucario (Ryu)

Ellie: Gardevoir (Venus)

Chloe: Scorbunny (Wilbur)

Amelia: Spiky-Eared Eevee (Miele), Pichu (Pika) (spoiler alert, it will evolve into a Pikachu at some point, which is why he's given that name)

Mirta: Diancie (Dia) (it didn't come out, and it will for the first time, outside of flashbacks, at a certain point in this book), Torchic (Fire), Squirtle (Squirt)

Jane: Carbink (Carl), Sobble (Sobby)

Lily: Riolu (Lu), Pachirisu (Risa), Buneary (Bunny), Eevee (Hearty)

Glorysia: Fennekin (Skylinda), Riolu (Kestin), Oshawott (Shelby)

Asumi: Oricorio (Pin)

Karyll: Mudkip (Kippy)

Abigail: Vulpix (Vultales), Pikachu (Ritchie)

Daisy: Clefairy (Clefy)

Cheren: Oshawott (Cedmar), Pidove (Peter)

Bianca: Snivy (Ivy), Lillipup (Fluffy) (Like Pam, Bianca caught it off-screen)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later, after changing their clothes, the Trainers went to the dorms Nurse Joy had assigned them to. The Defendix Club, however, chose to stay in the lobby for some discussion. "Ellie, what is it you want to talk to us about?" Mirta asked Ellie. "Karen, his sister that he talked about, is our mother," she replied in a serious tone. Everyone was shocked. "Yep, we..." Amelia started. "...are Porters," Chloe finished. For the rest of the night, nobody even spoke to each other.

The next day, something really unexpected happened. Karen woke up to see a boy named Lucas asleep. He later awoke and the two went to find their older brother, only to find nothing. "Oh come on," Karen said out of annoyance. The two of them suddenly heard a voice. "KAREN! LUCAS! GET OVER HERE!"

The two of them knew that voice was Jim's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! Release our Pokémon?!" Mirta yelled at Team Plasma. Ellie was very annoyed. Chloe, Jane and Lily all sweat-dropped. Amelia was the only one who was seriously upset. She clinched her fist. "I refuse!"

After Team Plasma left, Abigail noticed a green-haired boy. "H-hello?" She tried to say hello. "I-I know your Pokemon talk here in this world..." the boy said. Wait, there's more than one world? "...but I just wanna let you know that you're kinda pretty," the boy finished. Abigail finds herself flustered. Was it her or did it look like he was familiar to her?

Amelia and the rest of the Defendix Club palmed their own faces before hearing a scream. Chloe knew that was her Scorbunny's. The girls went to the Pokémon Center only to find a disaster. Two humans and a walking-talking Pokemon from another villainous team stealing Pokémon? The Defendix Club had enough.

"Jessie! James! We need to get these catches to the black market!" said the Pokemon, revealed to be a Meowth. "Not so fast!" The trio were suddenly interrupted by the Defendix Club. "Put those Pokémon down!" Amelia yelled. "I don't know about all of this, but you like to steal, don't you?" Ellie asked them. "We do! Farewell, twerpettes!" Jessie said before she, James and Meowth attempted to run off. "...I don't care if you call us that, but WE WON'T LET YOU TAKE WHAT'S PRECIOUS TO US!" all girls yelled together, which then causes a bright light to surround them. In the process, their Pokémon are freed, much to Meowth's annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was shocked to find themselves floating. "Whoa! Wh-wh-whoa! What is this?!" Chloe yelled. "I knew this would come! You're the Defendix Club!" Wilbur said to the girls. Chloe stared at her Scorbunny. After a few seconds, 6 Elemental Hearts appeared and each took the one that represented their power. Since they already knew the phrase, they simply returned their Pokémon and got started.

"Magic Defendix!"

Lights surrounded the girls, changing their clothes, hairstyle and hair color. In another flash, phoenix-like wings appeared. After putting their Elemental Hearts on their wrist, turning them into wrist bags, they then land back on the ground.

"The Guardian Fairies of Hope! We're the Defendix Club!" Then they struck a group pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh oh..." Meowth said before Jessie and James nodded. Before they could even send out their Pokemon, the Defendix Club, eyes all white, unleashed a massive beam that sends the trio flying...and destroying the Pokémon Center. That's when Abigail and the others noticed. The green-haired boy had already left.

"Oh great, now we have to--" Jim said before getting interrupted by the Defendix Club, who had reverted back to normal. "Sh**! What happened?!" he asked. "Well uncle, we had to fight a trio. And judging by the logo on their shirt, they are none other than Team Rocket," Amelia told him.

Everyone stood there in shock. Teams Plasma and Rocket? Something really strange is going on.

Regardless, their journey will continue, but little do they know, another villain is going to start threatening them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it ended up being short! I opted out the Plasma speech because of the fact that it would be a waste of time to write it since's exactly like the games. I also opted out the Rocket motto because they were busy stealing Pokémon.

The next chapter will change everything. Lucas and Karen, of course, will be revealed to have joined Team Harmony. They, along with their brother Jim, are mainly with GDI though. A villain's servant will ambush them hard. It will cause someone to unlock a new kind of magic. However, her feelings for the injured Trainer will start blooming...and a few more characters will also join Team Harmony, a few of them also becoming the Starry Skies...

What else is gonna happen next time?

Next Chapter: "Conflict"