Chapter 4: Evil Strikes, Defendix YIKES!

A/N: Remember the fact that a certain aura-using Baby Pokémon will appear to be captured by one of the main Trainers, and so will two more Snivy and Oshawott? Well, they're not the only ones! Here's a hint: the two extras are Pokémon whose species are from Alola.

After some thinking, I've decided that Jim's siblings will also make their debut in this chapter. The truth will be revealed because of that...well, not that important truth (oops, spoiler alert)!

The Defendix girls will even gain the ability to transform into Fairy Forms in this chapter, but the transformation used here is what unlocks...?!

Few other things may be revealed here, so anyway! On with the chapter! Note that the bolded between story parts is the Pokemon they currently have.

(GlorysiaMelodyYT, let me know if there's any need to change the outfits, cause the first version will only have them recolored and their hair growing longer. GaryBones, I think I'm gonna need the Pokemon teams for Amelia, Mirta and Jane now.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already six in the evening when they reached Accumala Town. It was getting dark and street lights in the city were starting to light up. The Trainers' clothes were covered in dirt due to the bird attack. "Man, remind me not to be like that again," Cheren said, being the most annoyed out of the others. Ellie just shook her head at his statement. After that Thundershock from the attack, they had been out for two hours. Ellie sighed, but then she noticed a Pokémon Center. "Hey, I think we made it!"

That was when everyone saw Professor Juniper waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's why you took too long like last time?!" Professor Juniper said to the Trainers. "Yeah," Cheren replied. "It reminds me of that time when Ash's room became a mess." Ash palms his own face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It happened a week ago. Ash overreacted when he heard that Bianca's going to hide from her family when leaving for the journey, and started attacking her hard. "ASH! THAT'S PAINFUL!" she said to him. Cheren shook his head out of annoyance. His friend had NEVER acted like that before.

15 minutes later, the fighting stops and Bianca was all bruised. "All right, Mr. Ketchum, look at--" Cheren said but got cut off after seeing what happened to the bedroom. "Oh great," Ash said after noticing it. Delia later scolded him for hurting his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...and once I was told of it, that's when I made a promise for myself. That I never let any more dangerous fights occur between friends," Nanette topped it off. Everyone looked at each other out of embarrassment. Even 16-year olds Abigail Rosa Mercia and Daisy Oak were annoyed. "I got some Pokémon that refused to stay behind," said the Professor. She heard a slight giggle. A Riolu had already come out. "Ri, I told you not to come out until I say so!" Juniper said to the baby Pokémon. But it ignored her and tugged on Ash's pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh well, I guess you can say that with three walking Pokémon, I'll let you have 9 Pokemon, 6 that can be changed anytime," Professor Juniper said to Ash, the latter shocked. Lily thought that since she has a Riolu of her own, maybe Ash's will get along with her's. She realized that thought came true as everyone's Pokémon went to play some time after they recovered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanette: Tepig (Gigi), Patrat (Pam) (Nanette caught it off-screen), Popplio (Jessica), Bounsweet (Bouncee), Oshawott (Osharina), Snivy (Cana)