What Next?

Jace was running down the institute halls so mad he couldn't handle it. Clary running after him. "Jace!!! Please stop" "Clary go back to you boyfriend" "JACE!!! STOP!!!!!" Jace stopped right where he was and turned around and faced Clary eyes full of tears. "Clary is this real? Please tell me this is a dream! PLEASE TELL ME ITS A DREAM!!" Clary pulled away when he yelled. "Jace I'm sorry. that really just happened". "Clary.." he said but didn't get to finish his sentence because Jean found and and walked toward us. She was about to Jace when he said "Stop right where you are I can't be around you right now Jean.Please leave." She started to cry. "Jace I need you to know I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen." "Jean please go away I can't be around you" He said not looking at Jean but at Clary. "Jace I knew you still loved Clary I could tell by the way you've been acting since she came here you have been a total different person." it was Clary speaking this time Cause Jace couldn't say anything anymore he was speechless and looked broken. "JEAN GO AWAY JACE DOSNT WANT TO SEE YOU!" Jean and Jace looked startled at Clary she was upset and you could see all over her face. "Jac.." "Just stop Jean leave me alone the wedding is off. Okay?" Jean nodded and ran away crying even more.