Taken

Clary slowly made her way down the hall ways of the institute. That she now lived in with Jace. Her mom finally gave in to them poking and prodding her. But only if they slept in different rooms which never seemed to actually happen, Clary had been waiting for Jace to come home from hunting for an hour or so. She wasn't worried that he was hurt or anything. She just wanted to see him. Because he had been slightly distancing himself from her lately. She didn't know why but she knew he would turn around. I mean come on their the soulmates. The ones made for each other. 

She passed many unoccupied rooms with nothing going on in them. When the room had no one living it them Izzy would leave it open so she knew which needed to be cleaned every so often. Which is weird cause Izzy's room is terrifying. But as Clary passed one room she noticed the door was closed. She didn't think much and started to walk away until she heard muffled moans and groans. Clary immediately thought oh god Simon and Izzy. But no.

"Oh god Jace right there." Was yelled through the door and Clary could feel her heart starting to break. Right there just from those few words. She walked slightly closer to the door and opened it.

There was Jace and a blonde in bed. Jace had his face between her legs and the blonde was spazzing out from under him. It made Clary gag. Just seeing it. She didn't notice the tears slowly running down her face as she watched her soulmate cheat on her. 

"Jace" Clary chocked out. Her breath heavy as she cried. His head shot out from between the girls legs. His his hair stuck to his head by sweat from his 'activities'. 

"No...no.. Clary I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen I'm so sorry"  Clary didn't want to hear the lame cover story. OH the I don't know what I'm doing bull shit. All the sadness she had just felt was now gone and replaced with anger. 

"Save it. How long have you been fucking this girl?" Clary asks in a mocking tone.

"Clary pleas-" 

"Jace just answer my damn question." She yelled. She looked away at the movement in the back of the room. The blonde was scrambling to find her close. As Clary looked at her she could see the runes all covering her arms and legs.  

'So she was a shadow hunter and that means she probably knew they were together.Angle! 'Clary thought 

"I-It's It's been a month." He says letting his head hang down in shame. That's when it hit her. That's way after he had distanced himself from me. It's been going on for months. He probably only did this because he doesn't love me anymore and wanted to let me go.

"Why?" Clary asks. Her voice had become hollow and broken sounding. Clary's heart was broken and it couldn't be fixed. Not by Jace's words. Nothing he could do was going to fix what he did.

"Clary....I I'm sorry" I was I not enough for him? Is that why he cheated on me. How did I even know if it was telling the truth about the girl. What if it was longer? Clary sitting there was going crazy. She didn't even believe the man she was going to marry. 

"You don't have a reason do you?" Clary spoke. Jace just stood there looking at her. Sorrow in his eyes and tears on his checks. He did have a reason. He was afraid of losing her. But I guess I'm gonna lose her now. Jace really realized what he had done. The last month was a string of sex in random places. Blow jobs and nothing but lust. 

Clary started to walk for the door but Jace grabbed her arm. He pulled her into his arms and forced his lips on hers. Clary could taste the other girl on his lips and it was disgusting. Clary pushed Jace off as hard as she could. Jace opened his eyes and looked at her. He was shocked. She had never done anything like that. 

Clary wiped her mouth and spoke at him. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME. AND DON'T TRY AND FOLLOW ME. JUST STAY HER AND FUCK THAT GIRL!" She spat and walked out the door.