I finally find my alter ego and he is cursed. Great.

Dean told me to meet him at 5 pm at Granny's.

The whole day, I couldn't concentrate on my classes. Dean kept glancing at me and I kept smiling at him. I felt like I was losing it.

I didn't wait for a second when the bell rang and I rushed to the elementary school building to meet Mary Margaret. I saw Sherriff Graham come out of her classroom. I smiled at him and he smiled back weakly. He looked awful.

I stepped inside the classroom and Mary Margaret smiled and said, "Hey" She went on to carry a stack of books. "Graham was just in here. He looked awful, asking about when I met him. I didn't remember, do you?", Mary Margaret said.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. "Dean told to meet him at Granny's this evening!"

Mary Margaret dropped the books she was carrying. I went on to pick them up. "What?", Mary Margaret asked, stunned. I laughed nervously after I picked up all the books and set them on a table.

"Dean Cinders asked if I wanted to hang out with him", I said, in one breath.

"Oh my God, Piper! That's amazing! You're finally going on a date", she said, hugging me tightly.

"It's not a date", I said, my voice muffled. "Dean said it was casual like we were just hanging out as two friends."

"Oh that's what they say at first.", Emma said, leaning on the doorway, smirking.

Mary Margaret let me go and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at Emma.

"Was he nervous talking to you? Did he stutter? Was he distracted by staring at you?", Emma asked, annoying me.

"Yes, Yes, and maybe. I don't know why he did all of that."

"Because he likes you!", Emma said.

"Why would he like me? I am not even that beautiful."

"Ever look in the mirror?", Emma said. "I am pretty sure many guys are ogling at you, but you don't just notice them."

"You have no voice, dude", I said to Emma. "Graham ogles at you, yet you ignore him. I am pretty sure you check him out sometimes too", I said, returning to my cocky self.

Emma rolled her eyes. Mary Margeret went on to arrange the books on the shelf.

"Speaking of him, I saw him sulk out of here. What was that about?", Emma asked.

"Oh, I think you rejecting him hit him hard", Mary Margaret said. "He kept on rambling about how he doesn't remember anything from this life and how he keeps seeing a wolf and stuff. I think he believes in Henry's theory. Pretty sure he just has high fever."

I gasped sharply. He kept seeing stuff. a wolf. And I know only one person from the Enchanted Forest who was friends with a wolf. the huntsman. The assassin who spared Snow White's life. oh god. Kissing Emma must have triggered his old memories as they were both connected. If Graham hadn't let Snow White go, Emma wouldn't be alive. Graham was on the verge of getting his memories back. I just needed to get Emma to kiss him again and maybe he would remember. This was not just about Emma's love interest anymore. It could actually be a start on breaking the curse.

"Emma, you should go see him." I started. "He probably would be feeling tired. He might have gone to see Henry; get Graham back home or Henry will only be more convinced of his theory if Graham also supports him.", I said, trying to reason with Emma.

Emma nodded and said, "Yea, okay. Good luck, Piper!"

I did what I can. Now it's up to Emma to save Graham.