👤Un~Re -born👤

I'm writing this while drinking Dutch Mill Yoghurt drink with Blueberry Juice 😅😆. Just saying.

Happy New Year!! 💙💙. Looking forward for more stories. 😘

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thirteen people with all black attire, under the dark gray sky and the rain seems to know their sadness. Silent whimpers, low cries and sniffs are the only thing they can hear with the drops of the rain splashing on their umbrellas and on the ground, making it splashed on their shoes and became muddy.

10 am in the morning, Chivaaree, Jetrin and Opas-iamkajorn with their friends, was faced with the tragic event.

Now they're surrounding the mournful grave, of the human that they love, will soon love.

Lucid, Light, Victoria, Mew, Gulf, Copper, Mil, Joong, Nine, Pear, Saint, Zee, and Kitty, the only people in the cemetery, watching as the rain wet the ground where the pitiful human was buried.

They're there for almost, 30 minutes since it was buried six feet under, but no one decided to go, not until Lucid spoke

"We should now go. Day might be already awake. I'm worried on her too" he said sadness and coldness filled his voice and everyone decided to move.

"Saint, Zee, escort Light and Victoria. Joong, Nine, escort Mew and Gulf. Kitty come with me. You copper and Mil, follow us." Lucid said not looking at them as his eyes were still focused on the grave in front of him before he started to walk to the parking lot and everyone followed.

As everyone walked, the family was still filled with sadness and tears in their cheeks where the symbol that they're in grief. No one can tell how broken they are that one person was crashed out from their soon to grow family.

Anger and Sadness where filled them whole, cause everyone's grieving except for this fvcking person who they didn't know where the hell is, Bright.

Lucid was still finding his fvcking coward grandson and everyone can't wait to punch him to knock some sense to him as why he left Win.

No one knew where he is except Win and the letter that was now burnt when the car exploded.

When they reach the hospital, the agents, Saint, Zee, Joong, Nine and Kitty with Pear decided to guard the place while the family entered Day's private room.

As they entered it, Day was already awake and she's spacing out. One can tell that she's been crying because of the red and puffy eyes of hers. When she saw and noticed them, she immediately broke down again, and everyone followed too.