" Hey, sorry for doing that to you. It's just my job to protect someone. Here, take this check and help your family with this. Forget that this happened. Now go. " Y/n said as she gave her check to the man and the man thanked Y/n.

" Who would have thought that a woman like you has also a heart ? "

" Oh, it's you Sunghoon. He just reminds me of my parents. By the way, nice outfit. It looks good to you."

" Why ? You like it ? Or more like you like me ? "

" In your dreams. Does it look like I'm a woman who searches for love ? I'm a woman who's meant to be with guns. "

" But you literally showed your side. "

" Why are you outside ? You supposed to be taking your class. "

" I'm bored. I want to go outside. I was on the rooftop when I saw you here. Looks like Dad sent you here. "

" Yeah, to watch over you since you're in trouble. "

" I'm used to it that everyday I'm in trouble but I'm sure that there will be a reward for it if you did your job well. Money, right ? "

" Nope. I asked for a set of guns. "

" It's really rare to see a woman like you. Probably, many boys here will try to hit on you. They're the type that who wants a girl like you. "

" Let them. I'll show my guns and my knife. Let's see if they'll try to hit on me or I'll hit them with my guns on their hands. What class should I go ? "

" Just go to my class, I'll introduce you to them. "

As Y/n followed him to his class, his professor was about to ask him where did he came from,  he just answered that there will be an exchange student on this day.

" She's Y/n. She's an exchange student here for the day. "

" Hello. I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you. "

" Welcome, Y/n ! I hope you'll enjoy being with us ! "

" I won't because I went here because of a job. Not to study. " Y/n whispered to herself.

" Do you want to say anything, Y/n ? "

" No sir, I just said that I'll try to fit in. "

After so many hours of studying, Y/n and Sunghoon are finally done.

" Did you enjoy in our class ? "

" Yeah. It's really enjoying because I only slept. And now I finally gained some energy. "

As the two went to the car, when Y/n was about to start the engine...

" SUNGHOO---MMMPPPPHHHH !!! LET ME GO YOU PIECE OF--MMMPHHHH !! "

As Sunghoon slept because of the scent, the person took off the towel that has no scent from Y/n.

" Nice act, Y/n. A woman like you must receive an OSCAR award. "

" Yah !!! Lee Know !! You almost gave me a heart attack there ! You could've done it wrong ! What if you gave me the towel that has the sleepy scent and Sunghoon got the opposite ?! We're in big trouble man ! Here, drive the car yourself. Someone might recognize me here. I'll just sit beside this sleeping guy. "

" I'm sure Changbin will be very happy for this. "

" All thanks to me. "

" Hey, if his father tried to attack us, pretend to fight over us. We'll just go with the flow as planned. That'll make it less suspicious. "

" Gosh, Lee Know. Because of what you've said, it will be more suspicious. I'll fight over you, you'll fight over me. Punch me, kick me, do anything to make it really less suspicious. Remember, Changbin's also a mafia boss. He's the type of person who doesn't hire workers that are weak against a woman like me. He's a very competitive person. "

" Well, don't worry...he fell from your trap and look what happened to him. "

" He's a genius student but he doesn't know when trouble will take him. Funny guy. "

" Too bad, he's kind of a good looking one. "

" Don't tell me you like him, Y/n. "

" No, I don't. I feel bad for him. That face will just be ruined because of his carelessness. "

" Plus, because of his father. "

" Okay, now drive. Changbin's waiting. "

'Wait until you see my present, brother.'