One of the lady's moved forward to take the boy but Arnav moved backwards shocking everyone.

The lady moved forward again but this time she took the boy who immediately started crying loosing the warmth of Arnav.

"We will continue our investigation to see if anyone turns up to take him but for now he will stay with them. " Aditya said pointing to the ladies.

"We will take our leave now and don't worry........ He is in safe hands. " The woman said and moved away but everyone except Anjali wasn't happy seeing the hurt in Arnav's eyes as he watched the boy being taken away in tears.

The boy stretched out his hand to Arnav as he cried.

"Stop!? " Arnav yelled making the women's steps falter.

"You can't take him away. " Arnav said as he moved closer shocking everyone. "He needs me. " He exclaimed looking at the boy. "I will be his family. " Double shock.

"Look Mr Raizada..... We have no doubt you can take care of him financially but emotionally..... It take a look of work and raising a baby is no joke...... He needs to bound with you emotionally and physically especially because he wasn't born of your blood. " The lady who was hold the crying boy said and Arnav moved closer and took the boy who immediately stopped crying and snuggled into his arms as he rubbed his back consoling him.

"You are right ma'am...... My brother in law may not have any experience with children but this proves he will be a good father to him and am here to help him raise him. " Payal said in support of Arnav who smiled at him.

"Me too. " Akash said.

"Count me in too. " Hari Prakash said and one by one the whole family came forward with the exception of Anjali who was sitting in the couch shocked at all of this.

"We don't doubt that you can take care of him...... We just don't want you getting emotionally attached to and getting hurt when his family comes for him. " The lady said.

"He has no family because they abandoned him...... I know what it feels like to be abandoned..... And I won't let it happen to him. " Arnav said with a misty eyes and the family knew his past has resurfaced with the presence of the boy but Aditya and the women were confused and even though they didn't know, they saw the pain in his eyes and knew he had been through some kind of abandonment. "He needs me and those people don't because they left him and he could have died if I hadn't gotten there on time...... He is now my son even if he is not my blood...... I won't abandon him like my mother did...... I will take care and love him like my uncle took care and loved me just like her loved Akash...... I will adopt him and love him in way I was never loved..... I won't abandon him..... I will stand by him and die for him. " Arnav said as tears streamed down his cheeks while he looked at the boy who smiled back at him. "He is my son Aarav Singh Raizada. "

Everyone with the exception of a shocked Anjali had tears in their eyes seeing the big smile on his face and the boy smiled back at Arnav.

The women having nothing to say and congratulated him and left wishing Arnav good luck.

And that how Aarav Singh Raizada became a part of the Raizada family.

After a lot of investigation and announcements, no one came forward for the boy and so Arnav legally adopted him as his son and he became the eye of the Raizada and Gupta family.