Part 18

Delhi Hotel.

Khushi laid back on her bed smiling at what happened in the office today and afterwards.

Flashback.

Khushi and Preeto broke the hug and an awkward silence engulfed the room.

Payal moved closer to them and hand a file of Preeto.

"These are the estimated cost for the upcoming show and I wanted you two to check it and see if we need to add more and lessen the money needed. " Payal said nervously.

Preeto moved closer to Khushi and for the past two minutes they checked and were alright with it.

"Everything looks good....." Preeto said as she handed the file back to her.

"Okay then..... I will see you later. " Payal said and was about to move out when Khushi called out to her.

She turned and saw Khushi walking up to her.

"Jiji.....How are you? " She asked and Payal was taken aback for a moment but smiled afterwards hearing Khushi asking about her well-being but an immediate guilt engulfed her and she started crying.

"Am so sorry Khushi.... I don't deserve your concern." Payal cried making Preeto and Khushi's eyes tear up. Khushi moved closer to her but Payal moved backwards taking Khushi aback. "Please don't come closer to me..... I don't deserve your concern because I failed as a sister...... Hate me because that's what I deserve..... I deserve only your hate. " Payal cried and Khushi moved closer to her and pulled her into a hug. "Am so sorry Khushi...... Please forgive...... Please"

Khushi pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears.

"Sisters fight...... Sisters argue..... Sisters forgive..... And that why I have forgiven you..... I know you have been through a lot because Akash told me everything. " Khushi revealed shocking Payal. "Now more than ever I need not only Preeto but you as well to make Anjali pay for what she did to you and what she is planning on doing to me now. " Khushi said and Payal looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? " Payal asked and Khushi played Anjali's recording.

Payal was fuming in anger afterwards.

"That witch...... How dare she?...... That's it..... Am kicking her out this very day. " Payal uttered in anger and was marching out when Khushi stopped her.

"Jiji don't..... I have a better way of making her pay. " Khushi said and told Payal how she was going to play Anjali and Payal smirked liking her plan and she asked to be let in on the plan.

After work, the Raizadas were standing at the parking lot waiting for Khushi because Aarav refuse to go home without saying goodbye to Khushi

When Aarav who saw Khushi, he moved away from Arnav and run to Khushi who had just arrived with Preeto at the parking lot. Khushi smiled and lifted him up and he snaked his arms around her neck.

"Sorry mummy..... I wanted to come to you after my lunch but Papa said no. " She said and glared at Arnav who shock his head at him and turned back to Khushi. "I wanted to say good bye before going home. "

"Aww...... My boy wanted to say goodbye to me. " Khushi gushed and kissed his cheek making him giggle.

Aarav's stomach rumbled afterwards and he looked at Khushi.