Part 10

Five Months Later.

RM.

Arnav followed by a blushing Payal and a smiling Akash holding hands and Shashi who had now recovered fully but was using a cane with the Gupta women trailing behind entered the halls of  only to find a heavily pregnant Anjali, Mami and Nani enthusiastically looking through one of the bridal magazines of AR.

Mami was the first to spot them and called out Akash's name.

"Hello hi bye bye........ See we are selecting the bridal and reception outfit for Payal." Mami said failing to see the way Payal's face dropped but it didn't go unnoticed by Akash and Arnav and the Guptas who were there to for that purpose were also stunned.

"Finally after so many weeks of pushing Anjali to come out  of her room, she did and I know planning the wedding and reception will be good for her and the baby....... And this will remove the stress way from Payal. " Nani revealed shocking everyone and angering others.

The trio were so engrossed in their own world that they were totally oblivious of the others reaction.

"And who gave you the right to decide what my fiancee wants. " Akash exclaimed in anger breaking the Raizada women's trance and they all looked up to see the disappointing look on the faces of the Guptas, a nervous smile of the face of Payal and an angry look on Arnav's face.

"How could do this Nani...... Just when one thought you have changed your prove that your so called granddaughter's happiness is more important than others........ It's Payal's wedding and someone else is choosing her outfits...... Do you know what she likes....... And you Anjali..... Have you sat Payal down to discuss this with her or family....... Again like always it's all about Anjali........ You disappoint me Nani. " Arnav exclaimed in disappointment and Nani stood up realising she didn't even consult the Guptas before deciding.

"Am sorry chote...... I just got caught up in her finally leaving her room after so many months now....... And see her excited about the wedding preparations made me forget about the Guptas. " Nani cried seeing the look of disgust in her grandsons eyes.

"Why wouldn't you?....... After all Anjali has always been your top priority and only her happiness is your happiness and the rest of us can go to hell. " Akash exclaimed in hurt and anger and Payal squeezed his hand to calm him down.

"It's okay...... She can choose the outfits for me." Payal said trying to diffuse the awkward situation when a voice was heard from behind.

"She won't choose anything. " Manohar said and everyone turned and watched as he walked up to them. " Akash and Payal's wedding is not a pain killers for her so called pain..... She brought all this on herself....... Arnav almost died because of her stupidity..... And after everything she locked herself up in her room thinking we are stupid to fall for her tricks again but I can see she has managed to lure you and Manu. " Manohar said looking at his mother and wife who were crying in shame.
He then shook his head and turned to a crying Anjali. "If you think we will fall for your fake pain then you are wrong...... The wedding is not yours to plan so you all better stop now...... Payal and Akash are the only ones who will decide what they will wear and what the want and no one else...... Understood. " He bellowed and they all nodded.

He then asked the Guptas to sit as he had something to tell them and they all sat down.

"They finally found Khushi. " Manohar said making all of them smile with the exception of Anjali who frown seeing the smile on Arnav's face.