Part 30

Khushi held on the letter as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Arnav immediately dropped a confused Aarav on his feet and moved closer to Khushi who looked up at him and hugged him crying as the letter slipped from her hand.

Arnav didn't hesitate and hugged her back rubbing her back in the process and didn't say anything as he was confused about the content of the letter

Preeto moved closer to them and picked up and the letter and started reading it.

"Dear Khushi, if you are reading this letter then know I have left and I know Manoj has told you the truth about your parent and I .
I wish I could turn back time and undo the damage I did in my jealousy of seeing your father care about someone else that is not me.

Garima is not the villain of this story but me.

She saw my jealousy and only took advantage of it but I did the most damage.

Deep down I knew your mother was a genuine woman and perfect for bhai but I let my jealousy over power me and it caused me my entire family.

Maa died with sadness in her heart for loosing bhai and hatred in her heart for me and Papa died with guilt and remorse for supporting and believing in me and am sure bhai and Shreya also died without knowing about their death.

I wanted so bad to earn your forgiveness but I realized I don't deserve it and being the bad omen of the family it's better to stay far away from you where not even my cursed shadow will touch you and your knew found happiness and family.

I leave with a happy heart knowing Surbhi bhabhi another pure soul like your mother will love you like a real mother would.

Manoj will love you like a real father would.

And crazy Nk will love you like a real brother would because he had always wanted a baby sister for as long as I can remember even if he doesn't know me well.

Congratulations on your marriage to ASR and on being a mother because I know you are going to be an amazing mother.

I have something else for you which you can't refuse because it rightfully belongs to you.

My lawyer will give you the deeds to my will and the ownership of A&A and please don't reject it because your grandfather may have founded it but your father made it what it is today because of his long term plans.