"Akash.... Arnav.... Call the doctor.... He is running a fever. " Payal said in a panicking tone and took the baby from him but he started crying again and the more Payal consoled him the more he cried.

Arnav then moved closer and took him away from Payal and to everyone's amazement he stopped crying and snuggled into his chest.

Arnav for the first time since Khushi left felt a peace he had never felt before.

"Bhai...... We better get him out of his wet clothes and I called the doctor he is on his way. " Akash said and Arnav nodded and strode to his room and took of the ragged clothes on the boy and went into the bathroom and turned on the heater.

After the water was hot, he placed him on his lap and Nani took a towel and started cleaning him up.

After she was done, Arnav covered him in one of his towels and the doctor entered and check him and gave Arnav some prescription for the baby and formulas appreciate for his age.

Arnav then called Aman and made him buy it ,some clothes, baby formulas and toys and when he brought it, Payal made it and Arnav fed the boy and he immediately fell asleep.

Arnav then placed him on his bed and all the family sat down to decide what to do with him.

Akash called his friend Aditya and informed him of the baby.

Aditya then suggested the baby stay with them at the moment until he had done some investigation.

The next day, the family woke up to the most shocking scene.

In the kitchen stood Arnav and the baby in his arms being fed by him and most shockingly, he was singing a lullaby to the boy who was enjoying both his feed and the song staring back at Arnav with his big chocolate orbs.

"Who are you and what have you done to my bhai. " Akash asked in shock breaking Arnav's reverie who exclaimed.

"What the!? "

"Akash..... I think someone kidnapped Arnav and he is his clone. " Manohar said and everyone nodded together as if in a trance.

Arnav rolled his eyes at them

"Will you all stop it..... It me and you know perfectly well I don't have a clone. " He says and took out the empty bottle from the boy's mouth.

Payal moved closer to the boy and was about to take him and burp him but he snuggled into Arnav's arms holding on to him tightly.

"Payal......Don't worry...... I already bathe him after watching a video on YouTube on how to bath a baby. " Arnav said and everyone looked at him shocked. "Why is there something else to do? " He asked seeing their shocked expressions.

"You've done everything right but after feeding him you have to burp him. " Payal said and Arnav looked at her confused and Payal smiled at him. "Place him on your shoulder and gently pat his back. "

Arnav did it and the baby belched.

Immediately he did that Aditya entered with two women.

"Aditya..... Any news about who abandoned the child. " Akash asked him as they all moved closer to them.

"No...... We checked the neighborhood CCTV but unfortunately the heavy winds caused the CCTV cameras to shut down and what we got surrounding the neighborhood wasn't of any help but I found some people who are from a very prestigious orphanage here in town to take him. " Aditya said and everyone was grateful about him having a place to stay but Arnav for some reason didn't feel good about it.