His gaze landed on Dream's hair. "His hair looks so soft, I wonder how nice it'd be to run my fingers through it."

His face scrunched up at the thought; there's no way he'd want to do that. Besides, Dream was just a friend and they hadn't known each other long.

Dream looked up to see George's face contorted into a sort of snarl. "You okay there?"
He asked, waving his hand in front of the other's face.

George's expression returned to normal as he blinked a few times.

"Y-Yeah, my bad," He said, turning back to his creations.

Dream found this a bit strange but didn't say anything as to not upset the other.

Another 30 minutes pass and Dream sighs, standing from his chair. "We've made some good progress, I think we can stop for tonight."

George pushed his chair back, "Thank god, my hands were starting to hurt. What should we do now?"

Dream climbed onto his bed, scratching behind Patches' ears. "I have a PlayStation, " He gestured to the small black box resting on a shelf below the TV.

"Ooh, what games?" George asked, jumping up beside Patches.

Dream stood, grabbing a controller. "Have you ever heard of Minecraft?" He asked, tossing George the controller and crawling back up.

George shook his head, "I've heard of it though."

Dream reached over and pressed a couple of buttons, "Well, I'm going to teach you how to play. The controls are pretty simple and it's an infinite sandbox game."

George forced himself to focus on anything but Dream's warm breath hitting his neck as he leaned closer to help him.

As Dream guided George, the two unknowingly moved closer until Dream was resting his chin on the other's shoulder. Alarms were ringing loudly in George's mind, but he would feel bad if he asked Dream to move, especially since he was helping him.

Dream could feel his back beginning to ache from leaning the way he was, but he decided it was worth it.

After an hour, George had seemingly gotten a feel for the controls, so Dream stepped back and let him play for himself.

As George turned to retrieve his cooked pork from the furnace, Dream caught sight of a green and black blob in the background.

"Behind you!" He shouted.

George whipped around, but it was too late. Hissing loudly, the creeper exploded and his screen flashed red.

"Dammit!" George screeched, tossing himself backward in frustration. His head landed in an unfortunate spot, causing Dream to flinch.

The two maintained awkward eye contact for a few seconds before George sat up, and moved away, a heavy blush coating his cheeks.

Dream laughed, trying to keep his voice steady. Patches, who was tired of all the movement, jumped off the bed and wandered downstairs.

Not liking the silence that replaced the laughter from moments before, Dream offered to make hot chocolate. George grinned and leaped off the bed, rushing downstairs towards the kitchen.

Dream chuckled at the other's childish actions and shut off the game, his mind whirring. George was the one who leaned back into his lap, so why was he the one who felt butterflies?

He walked into the kitchen and found George leaning against the counter. His posture made him look energetic, but his eyes told Dream he was tired.