9

_____________________________

Y/n POV ;

I stirred in my sleep slowly waking up hearing quite whispers and louder giggles emerging from the hallway . I woke up all the way getting up and walking to my closet . Hearing a constant group of the murmurs being asked shocked me out of confusion

" well was he good ?"

" how was it for your first time ?"

I grabbed some clothes and walked closer to my door listening to the gossip . Hearing who I'm guessing they were asking .

" of course he was good and I'm glad he was my first and not some lame o"

After that more question erupted from the girls . I ignore most of them getting ready again . Until I heard one question slip from a girls mouth .

" well what did you and Tom do after the deed?"

Loud laughter and giggles erupted from the hallway and seeped underneath the door . I was shocked to my core hearing that Tom was the one who took the girls virginity.

A piece of me wanted to walk out there and confront them but the rest of me fought to stay put seeing I was with Draco myself last night . Broken from my trace of thought I heard the girl speak again .

" well I mean we stayed in bed duh than I left"

"Oooooo"

I waited till the girls left not want to intrude on anything more . Once they did leave I walked out and into the common room . Seeing Draco talking to zabini who was laying on the couch

" what are you even doing on the couch zabini"

" my bloody room mate kicked me out just to shag some girl"

He said lazily and rolled over a bit . Than as of draco read my mind he asked .

" wait who is your roommate?"

" uh some guy I don't know I think his name is Tom or Tommy or something"

Draco rolled his eyes not really thinking into it that much . Yet for some reason it made me a bit angry and sad putting the pieces together it was Tom and that girl for sure . I let it almost slip my mind as I went to my classes .

I walked in to my first closing being defense against the dark arts and just my luck I sit next to Tom and Draco . Taking my seat Tom was already sitting glaring at me up and down . I just continued looking forward and organized my books a bit waiting for Draco to break the thick tension .

Once Draco sat I turned to him a shot him a quick smile as he just smirked . Still looking at Draco I felt as if someone eyes were burning into me . Not paying any mind but than the teacher began the class .

Than a cold hand was placed on my thigh I immediately knew it was Draco . Soon I heard a scoff in the other direction yet we both ignored. As he leaned in my ear whispering dirty promises and began Tracing a small circle on the exposed skin slightly below my skirt .

Yet that burning sensation of someone's eyes still lingered on us . I quietly whispered to Draco

" not in class Draco"

" aw why not darling taking the fun out of it"

Yet still respecting my wishes stopped  but left his hand there . The burning stopped too now there was that thick tension once again .

" class dismissed"

Draco and I stood up fast as Tom lingered in his seat a bit longer . Draco leaned to me once again whispering

" I'll finish what we started later "

I turned away turning slightly red at the comment . I watched Draco leave as I collected my books and notes my thoughts clouded over with Draco until once again . I heard a loud scoff my head darted to the sound to see the one and only Tom rolling my eyes I grabbed my stuff and started walking out pass riddle .

I gotten away from him or so I thought until the next thing I knew I was getting dragged to follow someone . I slightly crashed in To him as he stopped in the middle  of a hallway as the room of requirements door began to appear.

He quickly opened the door and dragged me into the room full of lost items or items left to be hidden in time . Coming to my senses I pulled my self away from him .

" what in merlins beard do you what riddle"

I practically screamed at him

He walked dangerously close whispering

" now no need to ask questions "

He than pulled me to him smashing his pinkish lust filled lips against mine . It felt wrong but so right so I kissed back . Feeling his hands roam over my body than resting one on my waist and the other slightly on my ass .

Giving it a hard squeeze making me moan into the kiss . Taking the opportunity he shoved his tongue exploring my mouth . Breaking from the kiss still flustered I than felt both of his cold hands grab my waist and pushing me on the nearest couch.

Tom than climbed on top of me reigniting the kiss . My hands carelessly roamed his body finding there way under his shirt . Tugging on it getting the message he broke the kiss and took off his robe and shirt .

But before anything else he said

" you sure you wanna do this "

I immediately nodded yet he grabbed my face to look up at him .

" well than get on ur fucken knees"

He hissed slightly throwing my face

_____________________________
Word: idk

Uh sorry for the little cliffhanger or whatever but I literally don't see the word count and I don't want that long of chapters so I'll write the smut in the next one and if you have any suggestions for the smut than just comment and vote please 😋