29

Warning- language
(A little time jump maybe a couple months nothing much this chapter will also be in dracos POV so yeah !!!)
As Theo just sat up smiling at me . The sun was beginning to set the time really flew . Wait how long were we in that storage room for ???
_____________________________

It's been 4 months since I last spoke to y/n .
FOUR FUCKEN MONTHS since I spoke to my childhood best friend . Oh but no I've see her alright I've seen it all with that fucker mattheo .

The lingering touches the smiles and flushed faces as they pass one another . The constant joking the constant giggles the constant nick names given . I've seen and heard it fucken all that son of a bitch .

What Stupid fucking cunt mattheo is but I can't deny the fact he makes her so happy .
So fucken happy like I've never seen her before .

The smile on her face the look in her eyes as she looks at him . Had she ever looked at me that way ? Did she ever love me like she loves him ? Her smile is so genuine when she's with him .

Something about it is addicting something about me never seeing it makes me want her it badly .

Then finally as I'm walking down the hall to my class . My eyes instantly connected with hers oh god how I've missed her . But suddenly they're gone and replace with brown curls and broad shoulders .

My eyes focused on the full picture of course there they were again . Mattheo walking backward to talk to her of course .

Of course he'd choose right now , of course he'd choose her , of course she'd Choose him .

I quickly pivoted my foot shifting my body heading to the common room . Fuck this fuck him fuck her shit I don't mean that .

Finally In his room he threw his book bag to the floor kicking the books out . Now standing in front of his mirror staring at him self . He looked at him self looked for visible flaws looked for reasons , looked for why she left , why she picked mattheo over him .

Why ?

Though he knew her reasons weren't visible her reasons were the way he thought the way he acted the way he seen HER .

He only ever seen her for his needs for his pleasure and entertainment . But now , oh but now he relished in the fact he now realizes the constant need for her affection, her eyes , and her over all was his deafening love for the girl .

Oh the girl he now couldn't have the girl that was so close yet so far . The girl he had always been in love with .

He flopped against his bed brain full to the brim of thoughts . So many the swore he got a head ache from it  he searched his memory of all the times he spent with the girl .

Finally being able to see that she did look at him the same before many times before . Seeing she DID love him like she loves mattheo now . The thought of her being in love with him without knowing made his heart sink .

She was there for so long stuck In her past waiting for him to come for him to finally change . And now she's happy in her present looking to her future with the other boy .

Many thoughts raced through this head yet the only words to him self that came out were .

"I realise now, that she didn't have to choose between the two of us. She could love us both, for I was her past, and he was her present."

________third person POV_______

The blonde boy finally come to peace with the new found happiness of his one true love . As she walked hand in hand with her soul mate to their next class as his and her face was flushed cheeks sore from the constant smiles .

She turned her head eyes meeting with her now lover . His eyes quickly meeting hers as well a smile splayed on his gorgeous face before saying .

" hey I want to show you something okay ? "

"Okay ?"

Softly squeezing her hand in response before walking to the doors leading out side . Them both meeting the all too familiar field they once proclaimed their love for the other in just a few months earlier .

He began picking up the paste starting to slightly jog pulling the girl along with him . The breeze blowing through their hair and seemingly their body's .

The sun bright down on them as the boy soon slowed down after a while almost coming to a halt . But quickly turned favoring the girl with a smile on his face .

" close your eyes okay "

She giggled at him but reluctantly throwing her hand up to cover her eyes . Feeling his hand squeeze hers as he held her close guiding her forward . Up a small hill the breeze slowing down now a low hum as the breeze pass through them .

" there "

He whispered lowly almost unheard but surly her eyes slowly fluttered open looking directly at the boy .

It was almost ethereal like

The wind swaying the branches full of blossoms . Pushing the curls of the beautiful boy in front of her eyes it's perfect .

He's perfect .

Suddenly she rushed to hug the boy the sudden affection almost startled him . But he gladly accepted it with open arms hugging her back . It was silent other then the low hum still being heard as they held on another and swayed .

" can we come back tomorrow?"

She asked lowly in worry he'd reject .

" of course "

She squeezed him a little tighter shivering her face closer to his body taking in the sweet flowery sent he gave off .

" Okay we should probably head back "

He mentioned though he didn't ever want to leave this moment . He gave her a small peck of her head as he stroke her hair as they continued to sway .

"Yeah"

After a while they both finally let go making their way back to campus . Oh how they both wanted to relive the moment . Of course they would come back tomorrow their was always tomorrow together again .

__________________________

Heyyy guys it's been awhile 😭 but I did put a lil more thought in this though I don't entirely favor the beginning of this chapter I'd just like to aware everyone this story will be ending in the next two updates . It's been not exactly fun updating but I continued for you all . I hope you enjoyed the story so far it means a lot and I love you all <3 also I copied and pasted this from my notes so sorry if it looks a little odd