28

Warning: language
(This is chap might be a bit boring just cuz I didn't really know what to do but the next chapters I'll be throughly thought through promise 😭)
Then the door closed again slowly you stood their surprised figuring he'd slam the door out of a fit of anger but he wasn't them . Yet you knew that and still threw him for them .
_____________________________

I gathered I scrambling thoughts together and made your way back to class . Of course my mind was still racing with thoughts on how i was going to make up with mattheo . But before I even knew it I were in front of your class room door .

With two tall figures in front of me they were the same height and seem as if my eyes just seen double on accident . No there was really two i took a real good look realizing it's the weasley twins .

God it felt like i haven't talk to them or seen them in years . I had pushed them away for months over a boy . God what was wrong with me how could I  do that . They were always there for me yet I pushed them away cause a boy didn't like them .

" hey little slytherin "

The two twins said in unison bumping into each other as they halted to a stop .

I let out soft sigh

They turned to each-other before asking

" well what's wrong ?"

How exactly do I tell them how fucked my love life and friend ships are right now without getting them too upset ??

"Relationship problems ?"

Fred asked as he giggled a bit

I stared at him a bit offended how he guessed so quickly . To my surprise he immediately shot his hands up in defense apologizing for being nosy .

" oh gosh no need to apologize when your completely right"

I muttered in the now half empty hallway still standing still as a rock in front of the two gingers . Looking up to see them looking at each-other again .

" how about me and Freddy show you a little something ?"

Gorge smiled at me before leaning to whisper something in Fred's ear . I continued watching in confusion as Fred quickly ran off in the opposite way of the class . Then gorge quickly grabbed my arm dragging me to a bloody storage room .

" okay wait in here would ya till Fred comes with the surprise ?"

All the red flags shot up and when I said red I mean blood shot red but i just can't say no to gorge and he knows that .

" okay..."

He slowly shut the door waving at me as it closed . I impatiently waiting in the semi dark room for Fred to finally come . Sitting in the floor when I finally heard something other then gorges laugh which was Fred's voice murmuring something to someone.

The door quickly swung open and I rushed to be let out only for my body to crash into something solid then for the room to be dark again . I eyes readjusted to the dark pretty fast quietly panicking when I seen a figure amongst the dark .