1

Train to Hogwarts

As I sat in the empty compartment on the train and waited for anyone to come I seem to have zoned out because the next thing I knew was Malfoy was waving his wand in my face to get my attention. As I looked up I seen he wasn't alone for he had Zabini and that god awful pansy Parkinson at his side .

" seems somethings caught you eye what was it you were focusing on y/l/n ? ".

" come on Draco let's just go to a different compartment and leave this mudblood "

. At this point Blaise had already sat down and so had Draco and it was only the snobby pansy that was up and complaining. Draco quickly shot back

" do you ever just shut up pansy why don't you just leave plus y/n here isn't a mudblood or i wouldn't even be here "

. He said as he stared deeply in my eyes . She was completely over it and left the compartment and than blaze turn to Draco and said

" how exactly are we supposed to know that when she hasn't even said a word ?"

Than I quick shot my hands towards him and stated

" hello my name is y/n y/l/n I'm a pure blood of the y/l/m family "

. Blaise took my hand in his and shook it  than he looked at Draco and asked

" how the bloody hell do you know her ? "

I said

" oh me and Draco have known each other of years see my father also works for the Ministry yet which is weird none of his children came out like little pricks ".

Malfoy shot back fast saying

" oh fuck off you always get on my nerves with that bloody rubbish "

Not going to lie I'd had a crush on him since I met him but the crush really developed in 3rd year with his chiseled jaw and his pushed back platinum blonde hair .

My brother would never allow me to be even a foot near Draco for he had seen my newly bloomed crush for him and my brother hated Draco for being a brat and prick .

Draco busted me out my train of thought saying

" well y/n love you've gone quite again "

As I replied with

" Draco when was the last time our family's had dinner together ? "

" um about two year right ? how about we convince our parents do do it again ?I'll ask my father you ask yours "

He just said ok and the rest of the ride was quite except blaise's loud snorting which me or malfoy didn't seem to really mind . Not long later the train arrived to Hogwarts everyone got there stuff and for Draco crabbe and goyle had his items so he said he could take mine if I liked .

Which I simply answered no thanks and walked off to slytherin common room .
_____________________________

479 words
I'm going to make longer one but this just seem to long for the train ride .
Also a quick little note the character will be friends with the Gryffindor golden trio and Fred and George weasley for a part of their story to really work 0r you can replace them with any gryffindors of your likening I'm just going to put the twins