30

After a while they both finally let go making their way back to campus . Oh how they both wanted to relive the moment . Of course they would come back tomorrow their was always tomorrow together again .
_____________________________

They ran hand in hand through the field of blooming flowers Like once before on that summer day . the sun shining so brightly down upon them . Running from the present to their  future leaving everything but each other . All they needed was each other . Their feet finally stopping on the top of a small hill with a blossom tree on top in full bloom .

Suddenly mattheo falls to the ground still hand in hand taking her down with him . Stopping Before falling fully on top of him holding eye contact with the boy who's eyes were so full of love .

His eyes being a reflection of what he loved so dearly enough to leave everything behind his family , studies , and friends for . In his eyes was her , she was truly his everything.

" promise me "

She said sitting up between his legs giving him room to sit up as well .

" Anything "

One hand holding his leaning body from falling backwards as the other is caressing the face of his dearly beloved .

" promise me we'll all ways return to this blossom tree as long as we live "

The low breeze blowing through the branches and through her hair as if they both waited for his response.

" of course my love "

He said using both hands to grab her face and pull her into him kissing her . Falling back to the floor as they continued to show their affection through a shared kiss . Some blossoms making their way to them as they fell from the tree .

When She finally released the boys lips from hers . She smiled at the all too obvious dazed face of his . giving him one last peck on the lips before laying her head on his chest . She hummed against him along with the beating of his heart .

She never could wrap her head around how she got him but neither could he . They both love each other so much they thought they never deserved the other .

She thought back on what she thought was love in the past bringing disgusting memories back . But hearing the soft snores of the boy Beneath her pulled her out, the corners of her mouth lifting . Lifting her head up seeing the him so peacefully sleeping shifting a little to get a better view .

Only for strong hands to hold her waist down in place and the boys eyes to slowly open to stare back at her . 

" where do you think your going ?"

He said groggily

"No where I was just trying to get a better look at you dear"

She replied a smile beaming on her face as he hummed in response . His quite raspy voice then began .

" now you promise me "

" mhm ?"

It took him a second to fully register in his sleepy mind that she had  responded .

" promise me you'll marry me "

With out a doubt no hesitations

" I promise "

A smile now splayed on on both of their faces .

"Good"

He muttered against the flesh of her hand as he held it against his face .

"Good "

She muttered back to him flushed at the boys sudden display of affection .

_____________________________
Definitely a shorter one but what do you expect in the end I'm sorry I didn't know what else to include and if you mad over this short one wait till the next update 😭( which I'm posting next Wednesday)