Take me to Church

Hinata was currently wheezing like a dying fish. Cause? Loss of breath from laughter.

He was currently in a video call with Shirabu, Semi, Goshiki, Tendō and Ushijima. All, with the exception of Hinata, were attempting to stifle their laughter from Ushijima trying to understand ✨ d a d   j o k e s ✨. The six of them were in a mood for stupid humor.

"I'll be back in about 20 minutes."

Hinata directed his attention, still chuckling lightly, to the upper right corner of his desktop monitor. "Alrighty Satori-senpai! We'll still be here when you get back!" He smiled widely, scrunching his eyes closed in the process.

Because of that, he didn't notice the nods exchanged between Ushijima and Tendō. Such actions lead to confusion among the other three. "I'll be taking one as well."

Hinata opened his eyes to see Ushijima leaving his spot in front of the screen. "See you in a bit then Ushijima-senpai!"

Hinata's eyes lingered on the computer for a moment before he announced, "I'll be back soon! Imma grab some snacks!" As Hinata left, turning his microphone off unlike two other people.

It was several minutes of silence, awkward silence. "Soooooo..." It was Semi, trying to spark some up conversation. "Heard any news lately?"

"If you are trying to be discreet at getting gossip, you ar failing miserably, Semi-san."

"Thanks Shirabu. I'm trying to make things less...stiff between us while we wait for the other three, Semi glared.

"Hisoka, Mr.Stoic, and the literal ball of sunshine?" Shirabu deadpanned.

"Who the fuck would I be talking about? Santa Claus, Lucifer and Ryan Reynolds?" Semi shot back, irritated.

Goshiki just sat in the middle of the cross fire, a smile of pain across his features.

"Excuse me! The Deadpool movies are ✨ A M A Z I N G ✨!"

"Like I care. Detective Pikachu was a masterpiece!"

It's a re-vamp of your childhood! How is it a masterpiece?"

”Nostalgia, Shirabu! NOSTALGIA,” Semi's voice grew in volume. "The childhood helps build up a person's personality and outlook on society!"

"And that just went off topic..." Goshiki mumbled.

Semi and Shirabu continued bickering over which movie(s) Ryan Reynolds was in was the best. The volume grew louder and louder until a very unusual sound weaved it's way through the speakers of their devices.

Two unusual sounds.

Two sounds that sounded very similar.

Two sounds that was way too similar to a certain name.

"OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!" Shirabu yelled in unbridled horror.

"They... They.... Didn't.... Microphones.... Muted... Shit....." Semi fumbled over his words, questioning his existence at that exact moment.

"Uhmmm.... Why are... moans? I think? Coming from Tendō-Senpai and Ushiwaka-senpai's rooms?" Goshiki asked, confused, but also fairly uncomfortable.

"You poor, poor soul," Semi whispered.

"Poor?! He should count himself lucky he doesn't know what they are doing!" Shirabu retorted saltily. "Those two should keep it in their pants!"

Semi gave Shirabu a look. "How oblivious do you need to be, to notice that they practically 'keep it in their pants' almost every time we have practice with Shōyō?!"