I chuckled a bit at the last part. What made this even better what that this post had 300 likes, and a million amazing comments. It also looked like the person who posted this was getting a date. 

I smiled, now having the confidence to write a 5,000 word reply to the original comment. 

After that was done, I ended up scrolling through Instagram pages about Pride, and after that my tears had disappeared and I was smiling at pictures of kittens dressed as Harry Potter. I don't know how, but that's what I ended up looking at.

"Sir," I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a worker there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Excuse me, but we will be closing in five minutes. I suggest you prepare to go home," They said politely.

I had completely forgotten I was at a Caribou Coffee. I nodded politely at them, and picked up my now cold coffee cup, walking out of the door after putting my phone in my pocket. Outside was cold, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I made my way home, thinking about maybe getting a kitten and naming it Baguette, then dressing it up as Draco Malfoy and throwing it out the window on a broom. I smiled at the thought as I stepped into my house and walked up the stairs to my part of the duplex.

I had a text from John, so I decided to look at it;

Turtlini: I. Am. In. The. Movie.

Hamilini: I. Know.

Turtlini: I. Am. In. A. Freaking. Movie.

Hamilini: Well, technically not yet, as we haven't even started filming.

Turtlini: ALEXANDER AHMILTON, I AM GOING TO BE IN A FREAKING MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Hamilini: *Hamilton. Wow, it only just hit you?

Turtlini: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hamilini: Stop screaming it hurts my ears.

Turtlini: Wait wuht? YOu can;t HEAR texts, idiot

Hamilini: *what. *You. *can't. *hear. And add a period.

Turtlini: -_-

Turtlini: Anyway, Skype????

Hamilini: Sure.

I opened up the Skype app and logged onto a meeting with my Jo- Johnfriend. yeah, Johnfriend. Its a thing. It's like best friend but with John. You can add a 'My' at the start without that being weird. Yeah.

I got lost in his eyes for a moment. In his millions of freckles. I blinked a couple times, wiped my eyes, re-positioned myself, then smiled at the camera to begin a conversation.

"Hello," I smiled.

John's face was a bit pink, like wherever he was it was burning hot. He had the biggest smile ever.

"?" I asked.

"I'M IN A MOVIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," He screeched.

I laughed, he always made me feel better, even when I was already happy. 

"Yes, yes," I rolled my eyes, forcing a serious face on.

"ShUt Up," I heard the annoyed voice of Lafayette and saw his face on the bunk bed in the background.

"I like my parents," I said into the computer, and me and John instantly started a lyric chain.

"Who says that?" John grunted.

"If I say TWO WORDS you TWO find a way to MAKE IT INTO LYRICS!" Lafayette complained loudly.

"I love my parents," I corrected myself. "But each days another fight. If I stop smoking drugs then everything might be alright."

"Smoking drugs?" John asked, and I heard Hercules join in as well. Probably just to annoy Lafayette.

"You're lucky I love you," Lafayette said to Hercules. "Or you would be face first in a dumpster with a baguette up your butt."

"Crack," I continued.

"Crack?" John laughed.

"If I stop smoking pot then everything might be alri- HOLY CREPES!" I screamed, jumping from my bed and glaring out the window.

"WHaTTTTT?" John asked.

I was staring through the dirty glass at the alleyway behind my duplex. Although I lived in a nice little neighborhood, it is a common place for crimes. The alleys in the back where always dark, and nobody would suspect a place like this. 

I personally had a drive way, but the houses behind me needed the alley way.

There where three shady figures in the dark, talking to each other. From the light coming from the half moon, I could see the glimmer of a gun in one of their hands.

"Sorry John I gotta go," I said to him.

"Why why why why?" John asked quickly.

"Stop being American," I sighed, ending the call.

(A/N If you don't get it it's because in the Revolutionary War a French general (I love him because- just ask, its kind of a long story) came to whip the American army into shape, and he said "It's so annoying with these Americans. In France, If I tell a soldier to do something, they do it. But with these Americans its always 'Why?' it makes everything harder")

I looked out my window again, and saw the shadowy figures approach a house across the alley. They went to the back door, and I saw them messing with the lock. I quickly called 911.

"This is 9-"

"There's someone breaking into my neighbors house," I interrupted, keeping an eye on the figures.

"Are you 1234 Wall Street?" The police asked.

"Yes, they are in the alley. At least one has a gun, and they are messing around with the back door of the house," I informed them. "They have an easy escape so I suggest you don't use sirens or lights and sneak up on them."

"Thank you for the suggestion. Please remain on call until we arrive," The police person instructed.

"Alright," I felt myself relax a bit.

I sat more comfortably on my bed, and kept looking out my window. Hopefully nothing would go wr- HOLY HEDGEHOGS WHAT ARE THEY DOING-