"Excuse me!" I shrieked, bewildered.

"Come on!" Caroline ushered me away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a video on someone's phone.

"Ahh!" The girl moaned. "You feel so good."

Oh my god.

The girl moaning on that screen was none other than, you guessed it, me!

Breaking free from Caroline's grasp, I made my way over to the girl and snatched the phone out of her hand. "Let me see that!"

If the earth were to ever open up, right now would be as good a time as any. As I watched the images on the screen, I felt sick. I remember exactly when this video was taken.

Earlier this year, I let my stupid feelings get the best of me and hooked with one of the basketball players. Leo Young. He and I became friendly throughout the course of sophomore and junior year, until I finally gave in and let myself develop feeling for him.

For a time, we were just casually hooking up. That is until I found out he was doing the same thing with the school's biggest slut. Aka, my former best friend and most commonly known as skanky Veronica. Let's just say I didn't take it lightly, and I broke things off with him immediately. Since then, I've avoided him like the fucking plague, minus the small incident last week by my locker.

I like to think that I'm not a very emotional and impulsive person. However, in that exact moment I was feeling pretty pissed off and ready to hit something, or rather someone.

When I get my hands on him, he's going to wish he was never born. That fucking asshole filmed us having sex! Now, that video was circulating around the whole school.

I could feel my heart beating against my chest, and my breathing increasing by the second.

All I could think of was the fact that my career was over before it even started. There go all my dreams and hopes; all because I couldn't keep my fucking legs closed.

Screw the fact that the entire school thought I was the biggest slut since Samantha Jones. That was remediable; my future on the other hand, was not!

The girl whose phone I took snapped me out of my trance. "Um, can I have my phone back?" Shoving it back in her hand, I looked around the hallways trying to find Leo.

Brooke must have sensed what I was thinking because she attempted to reason with me. "Nat, come on. I know you're angry, but it's not worth it."

"Not worth it?!" I whisper-yelled. "Not fucking worth it? That asshole filmed me and sent it to everyone we go to school with!"

"I know". Brooke replied, grabbing both of my arms. "And trust me we'll get him back for this. But right now, you need to get yourself together before you do something you'll regret."

Glancing around, I noticed we had attracted quite a crowd around us.

Part me knew that she was right, but the other part of me was too angry to reason with. Looking around the crowd we had gathered, my eyes locked with a pair of piercing gray orbs.

Aiden.

I felt my heart sink as I watched him lean against Lucas's locker, not once breaking eye contact with me. It shouldn't bother me that he saw that video, but it did. I didn't want him to think I was just some slut willing to spread her legs for the first guy who paid her any attention. But honestly, can I really blame him if that's what he thought of me right now? From an outsider's point of view that's what it looked like.