8

THANKS FOR 1K READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HAVE A SURPRISE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

ALSO I DECIDED TO MAKE MINHO GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE OTHERS!

Back to school, Jeongin thought as he got up. He realized he forgot to turn on his alarm last night, but he wasn't late yet. He got dressed and walked to his school.
When he reached he saw Lucas right away and the older was walking towards him.

"Hey Innie, how are you?" Lucas asked
"Why is he always so nice now?" Jeongin thought
"I'm okay but um I need to get to class"
"Let me walk you to there"
Jeongin sighed and agreed. He walked with Lucas to his class. Since his class was far away this sight did not get unnoticed by Hyunjin.

Hyunjin hated Lucas, he knew that Lucas wanted Jeongin and that pissed him off. He watched the pair walk and left to go to his class.

Ever since the break up, Hyunjin hasn't been able to get in a conversation with Jeongin. He misses him and needs to speak with him. Hyunjin sighed and went in class trying to clear his head.

Lunch Time :

Hyunjin sat with all his friends and Jeongin's friends but the younger was sitting with Lucas... of course.
Hyunjin watched the two as Lucas shamelessly flirted with Jeongin and touched his face. What made him more angry was the fact that the younger was blushing and smiling.

(Are you guys okay with me using gif's or are they annoying?)

Jisung noticed how mad Hyunjin looked and he saw everything going on Jeongin's table. "What do we do?" Han whispers to Minho who was sitting beside him.
"I'm not sure, you already tried to sit with Jeongin but he didn't let you so there isn't much we can do" Minho explained

On the other table Lucas kissed Jeongin's hand and went to his face. He kissed Jeongin right on his cheek and that's when Hyunjin couldn't control himself any longer.

"THATS IT" he slammed his hands on his table shocking the others. "Hyunjin are you okay?" Bangchan says. Hyunjin ignored him and walked over to Lucas and Jeongin. At this point the whole cafeteria was watching him.

Lucas got up "what's your problem?!"
"Get away from him, your my fucking problem" Hyunjin says angrily
"Guys stop" Jeongin quietly says

"No, your ex needs to stop being so annoying" Lucas pushes Hyunjin. Hyunjin glared back and started punching him, Lucas fought back.
Bangchan and Minho quickly ran towards them and tried to break apart the fight.
"STOP IT HYUNG!" Jeongin shouts

They broke apart with mild scars and before anyone could say anything, Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's wrist and took him away. He quickly ran ignoring Jeongin's questions and pushed him into the washroom. He locked the door and checked the stalls to make sure it's empty.

Once it was clear he pushed Jeongin against the wall and grabbed his wrists putting them above the youngers head.
"Let me go!" Jeongin shouts
"Be quite or else"
"What do you want!" Jeongin says
"I want you to stay away from that Lucas guy, he's a piece of shit"

"I can do whatever I want" Jeongin rolls his eyes and tries to leave but Hyunjin pushes him against the wall again and moves his face closer to the youngers. Jeongin kept squirming and moving under the grip of the older.
"Stop being a bitch and listen to me" Hyunjin growled
"stop being a jerk and let me go" Jeongin said back

Hyunjin had enough of his behaviour, Jeongin felt Hyunjin's grip on his wrist tighten.
The older slams his lips on the younger and kissed him roughly. Jeongin was taken by surprise, Hyunjin's kisses were always soft and passionate, this one hid hunger

"s-stop mm" the younger whined
Hyunjin continued kissing him roughly like he was afraid to loose him, he soon pulled away to catch his breath. He let go of the younger but held on to one wrist gently.
"Innie, whatever happened that day was a mistake... I don't like her at all, she's the one who kissed me first, I'm so sorry I love you so much.. please forgive me"

Jeongin ran away as his hand was loose. He wanted to trust the older but he couldn't. He so confused and just wanted to be alone.

"Jeongin!" Jisung shouts as he sees the younger
"Hyung I don't want to talk"

Jisung stayed quite as Jeongin ran away.
The bell rang and he decided to head to class but was still worried for the younger.

I'm currently working on many stories! I have story ideas I just haven't started some of them yet ♡︎
Be excited! I'll start writing all of them in a week or so but I might post it in 2021 👀

These are some of the stories I'm planing to do! I want to do other ships aswell but I have to ship those ships for example : Taekook HyuninSeongsang Minsung Chanlix Changlix WoosanThese are my main ships, I might get into more but for now expect ...

Taekook
Hyunin
Seongsang
Minsung
Chanlix
Changlix
Woosan
These are my main ships, I might get into more but for now expect mostly these 💗