2

Thank you soo much for 30 reads!! It really means a lot to me! I literally worked on this in class during my break 😌, I'm gonna update more this week since I have a few holidays!
and to all the people who are probably reading this in their head, I love you ♥️!!!

During the movie Hyunjin's phone starting ringing.
He looked at the caller ID and excused himself from Jeongin's room closing the door on his way out.

Jeongin was confused... why couldn't he pick up the call in front of him? The thoughts of what Lucas told him starting coming back. Jeongin tiptoed to the door and quietly listened to Hyunjin.

"Hey what's up?
"Right now?
"Sorry I'm a bit busy"
"What?!"
"I don't care anymore"
"I'll call you back later, okay?"
"See you tomorrow"

Jeongin quickly jumped on his bed. He had heard enough to understand the situation.

"Who was that?" Jeongin asked with folded arms. Hyunjin came up to him and smiled, "don't worry Innie, it's nobody."
"why did you leave then?"Jeongin pouted while looking down.

Hyunjin smirked at Jeongin and leaned in close to his ear whispering "You know I love you so much, baby boy"
Jeongin just looked away hiding his blush, he didn't want to show it to the older because he was upset.

"Hmm well I guess I got to prove it to you"
Hyunjin said, right before he attacked Jeongin's neck.

"Ah-h~" Jeongin tried his best to hold back his moan.
Hyunjin smirked while continuing to kiss his neck, moving to a different spot. "H- hyung stop, y-your gonna leave a mark" Jeongin breathed out
"But that's the whole point, baby" Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's hips, putting him on his lap.

They were now face to face, "I love you" Hyunjin said before he kissed Jeongin. Jeongin forgot about everything and started to kiss back.

"Hello?"

Jeongin jumped as he heard an unknown voice coming from downstairs.
"Who's that?" Hyunjin asked confused
"I'm not sure..." Jeongin asked nervously
"How did they get in?" Hyunjin thought aloud as he got up and pushed the room door with the younger behind him.

"Jeonginnie?" A voice called out

"Huh?" Jeongin said as he peeked over to see  Beomgyu smiling.

"Hey Innie!!" Beomgyu shouted

"What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked embarrassed at the fact Beomgyu was eyeing him and Hyunjin and then smirking.

"You told me to come over so we can complete our homework!" Beomgyu said winking at Jeongin. Hyunjin glared at him.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry, I forgot" Jeongin said smiling at Beomgyu

"Also the front door was open!" Beomgyu smiled back

"Who is that?" Hyunjin asked still glaring at Beomgyu.
Beomgyu smirked at him.

"He's my friend and classmate, hyung" Jeongin replied smiling at the fact how protective his boyfriend is.
"So are you guys gonna do your homework now?" Hyunjin asked dissatisfied

"Duh,I didn't come here just to leave" Beomgyu said sarcastically.

Hyunjin glared at him, "well, two can play this game" he thought
"And neither did I" Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went downstairs to open the fridge.

"Well okay then" Jeongin thought as he went to Beomgyu.

"He's your boyfriend, right?" Beomgyu asked as he hugged his friend.
"Yeah" Jeongin said grabbing his homework.

"It's pretty obvious haha" Beomgyu laughed then looked at Hyunjin who was eating a banana in the kitchen, glaring at him deeply like he was planning on murdering him.

"hahaha..."Beomgyu awkwardly laughed to himself.

"Jeongin, by the way, you might want to cover up that big hickey for school" Beomgyu said smirking and looking at his neck.
"Oh um excuse me" Jeongin said politely as he excused himself to the bathroom.

He look at himself in the mirror, realizing how big of a mark Hyunjin left on him. Hyunjin gave him his first ever hickey a while ago and he also stole his first kiss. Jeongin was glad it was to a person like Hyunjin. He trusted him a lot.

2 hours later

Beomgyu soon left, leaving Hyunjin and Jeongin alone.
"Baby, I have to go now, we can continue what we did upstairs next time"Hyunjin said smirking then he kissed Jeongin's head before leaving.

-Early Update!
Hope this chapter was fine, be prepared for next chapter as big things are bound to happen :0
Hehehehhehee - (a/n)