Day Four (Night Time): Bombs, Bombs, Bombs!

Izuku Pov:

As I said I wouldn't touch the hero team today and would finish them off tomorrow. However, tomorrow requires a large show! It's time to set all the bombs that I have left across the city so I can set them all off near the end. It will be an explosive ending! I also thought about how the other students were going to react to the hero team losing in the end. Nezu better have this event put down in the UA history books because a 1 vs 39 match with the sole person winning is an amazing showcase for future classes to learn from.

I've slowly placed bombs across the city. I still had the bombs from the first time in the city hall, Fire station, hospital, police station, jail, electrical plant, and water plant. However, now I'm placing bombs across the entire city. I guess I should contact Nezu and have him remove all students out of the event so they don't get caught in the destruction. "Hello, Nezu!" I said. "Yes, Izuku we are here. What do you need?" Nezu asked me over the communication device. This communication is heard by the staff room and the 'dead' room. "I want you to remove all students besides the hero team at the start of the 5th day or else they might get literally killed in the destruction I will cause and we can't have that!" I said. I could hear Nezu laugh over the communication line. "I'm guessing my theory on what you're going to do for the last day is proving accurate. I can't wait to see the firework show! I will have all students alerted to be removed by the start of the 5th day. I will have Ectoplasm clones count each student to ensure we have everyone out and I will confirm this by 10 am and you will be free to act as you want." Nezu said. I just thanked him and got to work.

Teacher Pov:

Everyone was stunned silent besides Nezu laughing. "It seems you called it. He's going to blow the entire city up and have the fire spread across the entire place!" Cementoss said while groaning because it's going to be a lot of work rebuilding everything for next year. "Good thing this is only done once a year and we had three of these cities built for each school year. Otherwise, the other class years wouldn't have a turn this year." Power loader said. All of the teachers just laughed at Cementoss and Power loader since they will have to rebuild the entire place. 

Dead Room Pov:

Everyone was confused by the communication they heard between Nezu and Izuku. "Anyone have any idea what they were talking about?" asked Kirishima who was not sitting anywhere near Bakugo currently. "I think I have an idea and god. I'm glad I'm already out of the game if I'm right," said Yaoyorozu. This caused everyone to look at her for an answer. "Whatever he's about to do requires all the none combat students to leave meaning it's going to be destructive. The fireworks that Nezu talked about I think are bombs. I think Izuku is going to set off a large number of explosive devices around the entire city and burn the entire city to the ground which means he would kill almost every single robot in there. Meaning as a villain, Spite would have a body count of around 50,000 deaths at his hands in a total of 5 days." Yaoyorozu said. This caused everyone to pale! They knew there were a lot of robots in that city but for Spite to kill them all off! "I'm so fucking glad he became a hero student instead of going down the path of evil or Japan would be fucked!" Ojiro said. Everyone could agree with that but Bakugo just yelled that he's is better than the shitty Deku. Some of the class 1-b just told him that he got taken out without much of a fight and even resulted in the loss of one of his team members. (They are talking about Jiro's death since he forced Spite to slit her throat and he could have saved her if he had placed pressure on her wounds and got her back to the base.) 

Hero team Pov:

The hero team was enjoying what likely would be their last meal since they didn't think they would survive until the next night and win the game. They all sat down and enjoyed each other's company and were getting ready to face off Spite one last time. 

Izuku Pov:

I had finished placing all the bombs. I even placed some around the Hero base so I could set it on fire as well. I watched the drones that were falling the last hero team members and saw that they were all enjoying what would be their last meal. I was truly hoping they would still accept me at the end of this. Though I was doubtful as I knew I would likely need to close my heart to the world once again to protect myself.

I decided to go to sleep for the night and so I could have enough energy to be ready for the coming fight. The fight would be one of explosions and destruction and I needed the energy to deal with the remaining members of the hero team since I wanted them 'alive' for the final show and not 'dead' since it would be more impactful for the final day. As such, I started to drift off to sleep after I set the drones to alert me if any of the hero team members decided to leave the hero HQ building. 

'Soon the final show shall start and the game will come to an end' is the thought that went through everyone's mind that night.