Chapter 14 - The Truth about Shadeon

The next day Morgana and I were up bright and early to meet up with Ann and Ryuji at the art exhibit. The goal here is to learn more about Madarame just in case he is the same man that Nakanohara's shadow mentioned in Mementos. On my way there, Mishima sent me a text about another request that we will have to do later because of the factor that we have plans already today.

We arrived at the exhibit and Morgana had to stay in my bag because of the fact most people would probably complain about him. Yusuke walked over seeing Ann.

"You came, I'm glad you did." he said happily.

"Yeah." Ann said.

Yusuke looked over seeing Ryuji and I, he looked really annoyed.

"You two actually came as well." he said.

"Well yeah, you did give all of us tickets." Ryuji said equally as annoyed.

"Very well just please see to it that you both don't annoy the other guests." Yusuke said before turning his attention to Ann. "Come, I have much to show you. We can also discuss the art piece I would like you to model for."

Yusuke and Ann went elsewhere and Morgana popped up.

"Is Lady Ann going to be okay? What if he takes her behind a painting and tries something funny?!" Morgana asked petrified.

"Morgana stay in the bag!" Ryuji yelled in a whisper.

Morgana went back in my bag and we decided to go ahead and look around. We noticed Madarame as he was getting interviewed. Ryuji reacted to a word that Madarame said and then we had no choice but to leave because a huge crowd gathered to see Madarame. Ryuji and I went back to a meeting spot and he had sat down.

"Dude, that hurt. The lady totally elbowed me. But thanks to that I remember know." he said.

I was about to ask when I remembered we left Ann there alone.

"We forgot Ann." I said.

"I ain't going back there. Besides we can apologize later. Here take a look at this." Ryuji said holding up his phone.

There was a post but before I could read it, Ann walked over to us.

"Hey, why did guys just leave me there?!" Ann said.

"It's not like we had a choice." I said.

"Nevermind that now, here look at this. This post might be about Madarame." Ryuji said.

Ann and I both looked at the post. It talked about a man claiming to be a master of Japanese Arts was abusing his pupils and stealing their ideas. We all agreed to check this out and Ann had Yusuke's address so we could check.

"Let's meet here tomorrow." I said. "This needs to be investigated."

Ryuji and Ann nodded though Ann looked hesitant about it.

"If we do go into a palace, why don't we train in Mementos today?" Ryuji said. "I mean we do have a target to go after today."

"Sure why not, it'll give us a chance to explore more." Ann said.

We went into Mementos and proceeded with traveling down the now open path. It was different from the first path, we saw Jose again who thanked us for opening the path and for us to keep an eye for the flowers to give him as well as the stamp stations. It didn't take us long to find the target. We defeated him, and he told us he was also being used by another who was a bigger bully. We agreed to help. Once we had the treasure, I let Shadeon take control again so he could eat the petals. I had some mint gum for later so it was fine.