Chapter 22

A few days after Jacob turned 15. Everyone was gone it was just him and Elena. They all had went to do different things, Elena was sitting with Jacob outside looking into the distance."When you found out i promised myself that when you turned 15 i would tell you everything. Your old enough for me to tell you what happened what all happend."

Jacob looked towards his mother."Mom you don't have to."

She looked at him and smiled."You deserve to know." She knew that he had to know. She couldn't keep it from him. She had to tell him and hope for the best,

"Ok." He was happy that he was going to get to know the full story. Happy that she wanted to share it with him. He knew that he wasn't going to change his mind he was a Mikaelson forever.

"When i was 16 i met Damon Salvatore. My parents were coming to get me from a party i was leaving. Thats when it all started. He confused me for being Katherine Pierce his old lover. That day he compelled me to get everything i ever wanted in life. That night my parents car went off a bridge. Your uncle Stefan saved me. Because of him i lived."

"Who was Katherine." Jacob asked.

"Soon." She continued her story."My aunt Jenna had to take us in. Me and Jeremy at the time i hadn't known that i was adopted or that i had a sister. Bonnie was my best friend. We told each other everything. But all best friends have a really bad fallout at least once. I started dating Stefan and Caroline got raped by Damon. He was a jerk but he cared about me. Or i thought he did. I found out they were vampires. Bonnie started to get her magic. Bonnie's grandmother died because Damon took me into a tomb. She had to keep the spell that locked vampires in down. I was his leverage. They knew he wouldn't hurt me. A lot of stuff happened. Thats where Katherine pierce comes in. She was pretending to be me and kissed Damon. She hated me i was her competion. She loved Stefan over Damon but she kept them both. The brother that loved her to much and the one that didn't love her enough."

"So she was evil."

"Katherine had a baby. Her baby was taken from her because she had it out of wedlock. So she was forced to give her baby up. Then Klaus and Elijah wanted to use her for a sacrafice but instead 500 years later i got used because she turned herself into a vampire."

"Cruel."

"Yeah i know. A lot of things happened we battled the originals. Katherine lured my aunt out. Bonnie tried to kill Nik. Elijah saved him. I got kidnapped a few times.  Stefan went with Nik to save Damon. Went ripper mode basically a serial killer. I went to track wolfs and Damon stopped me. Cause Ric told him i was trying to get myself killed. I daggered Rebekah i had already daggered Elijah. And undaggered him. The original witch came back and i tried to kill every vampire alive. Almost did happy i didn't. I first met Kol at the ball where i tried to kill him second time he was trying to stop Damon from figuring out who sired his line. They hate eachother and always have. I may have made it a little worse. I got sired to Damon and he used that to his advantage. Remeber Nik told you about the sirebond."

"Bloody hell.."

"You've been around your uncles to much." Elena chuckled and continued."I was sired. I killed Kol because they wanted to get me the cure. He basically told me i had to get the cure and i had to listen. After Jeremy died. My hummanity went off. It came back on cause Damon killed my best friend. Kol had originally come to kill me that is not what happened. I fell for him in that moment. And i got pregnant with Rachel. I had met Davina when my switch went off she helped me not kill a lot a people. It was also when me and Rebekah became good friends."

"You two hated each other."

"Very much. I sped up my pregnancy so no one would know. I was kind of happy Bonnie wasn't around to sense it. I told my sister Caroline and Jeremy that was it. I pretended to love Damon. I really didn't but it was a distraction and after everything that happened. It was wrong but i did what i had to do to protect Rachel just like i do with you Scarlett and Noah."